Teenage Rebellion

"Mom, you can't stop me from doing what I love! I am going to do this whether you like this or not!" I yell at my mother in annoyance. It's funny how she thinks she can control my life all the time. I may be 17, going on 18, but she has to learn that she can't control me any more. I'm not a baby!

"Yes I can! Until your out of the house, you live under MY rules!" I roll my eye's at her and go up the stairs, shouting a very distasteful 'I hate you' out of my  mouth to her. I never really hate my mother, but when she's acting like this,  I do.

I smile as a thought popped in my mind. A thought that would probably kill her on the inside. I laughed a little and then headed to my closet to get my clothes. You may be asking what it is that she doesn't want me doing. Well your answer to that is simple, I'm in a biker gang that likes to do dangerous stunts. Yeah some of the stuff may get us killed, but hey, at least I'm living my life.

My mom's just upset because she never got to live a life as a young adult with her mom. Her mom was WAY over protective. As to her, she is too. But I don't care because as a teen, you have your rebel side come out, I ain't trappin' mine in like she did. That's the only reason why she's like this, because she trapped it in and it can't come back out.

I grabbed my leather pants, a tight blue color top, and my leather jacket with the gangs' logo on the back side. I grabbed my boots that go with the outfit on and tie up the laces that are on them. I head off into my bathroom and take my make-up bag out. I take out my pink eye shadow palet and one with my favorite magenta color in it. I blend a shade of light and a medium pink together on the hem of my eyelid and the magenta shade on the crease, blending them up where they meet.

I grab a black liquid eye liner and aply it on the lash line. You may be thinking why I'm wearing pink eye shadow if I'm a biker, I only wear neautral shades (magenta isn't really, but I don't care). I then grab my redish pink colored lipstick and aply that on as well. For my finishing touch, I add a small amout of blush and lip gloss on. 

I smile at the reflection in the mirror, seeing how good of a job I done. I walk out the door, ignoring my mothers call for me.