Picking Up Daddy

She couldn't believe it was November already. Time had begun to fly by once September hit and the last 6 months seemed like a thing in the past. At this very moment, she was seated in her car, dressed in a cute burgundy, navy blue and white dress with matching converse, waiting for the clock on her dashboard to read 7:00am. That's when she would be able to go inside and get Tonio.

When the time arrived, her heart began to race as she stepped out and walked up to the gate. She had to take a deep breath to regain control because not only was her heart beating, but she began to feel a heart beat between her legs too.

She wasnt the only one having a hard time with keeping calm. At that very moment, Tonio was pacing the floor in his dorm as he waited to be released. Six months seemed like six years. Things had just started getting serious between him and Nysha when he got locked up. It wasn't like he planned it but he knew this was going to be THE LAST TIME.... PERIOD!

"Ms.Jackson if you'll sign right here, we'll send Mr. Barnes right out." Stated an officer behind the front desk window partition. Just as Nysha bent down to sign the referred to paperwork, a door to her right could be heard opening. Glancing over in mid signature, Nysha made eye contact with Tonio and immediately got wet.

His gaze began to undress her from the floor up. And once he made it back to her face he flashed her the biggest and sexiest smile she has ever seen. "Hey baby..." She almost forgot how to breathe. A sexy smile slowly spread across her face as she stood up straight to face him. "Hey Daddy..."