Chapter 1 Introducing

The phone starts to go crazy as I wake up, I see that it's Alice trying to get me up since class starts soon.

~Picks up my phone~

I start to look at all the texts...

-Alice: Good morning (:

-Alice: Hello?

-Alice: Are you even awake?-_-

-Alice: Where are you?!

-Alice: WAKE UP!

Still half asleep I look at my watch...

(Oh shit it's 25 minutes until class begins!) I think to myself.

-Me: Sry I've overslept, I'll be there soon!

I drop my phone on the nightstand and quickly get up from my sleepy state, still half asleep I rush to the bathroom and get into the shower. When I'm out, I barely have time to think twice about what I'm going to wear as I grab a random pair of jeans and a t-shirt. As I make my way into the living room hopping on one foot, trying to put on my Vans my mom yells.

-Bye Charlie love you, have fun at school!

-Alright mom I will! I mutter a maybe as I grab my backpack.

Bye! I yell as I make my way out the door.

I rush to my garage to grab my bike, I get on it and ride it as fast as I can down to the school, luckily it's close by. When I arrive I put it in the bike racks and put the lock on it, as I run into the school I hear the bells ring, shit I'm missing class I'm thinking to myself as I unlock my locker, slam the locker door open and quickly get the books I need.

As I run into the classroom I see Alice glancing over at that Mason guy every girl loves, of course they do he's the captain of the football team in our school, he looks good, he works out 24/7 and he's after all the most popular guy in school for that part...

I hate him. He's really mean.

To the girls, he may seem like the perfect guy. They don't see that he's actually rude, but when you have a crush on someone you see right through the bad things and just admire the good.

I take my seat that is a few down from Alice. She glanced over at me for a small moment and smiled and waved, which I returned, but she turned right back around to stare at Mason. I sighed, pulling out last nights homework for my teacher to collect.

As class ended I gathered my things and went to Alice's seat and started talking with her.

"Hey." I said quietly, and her head snapped in my direction. She raised her eyebrows and smiled. "Oh, hi!" She said with a cute smile on her face. "You finally arrived, how nice of you to join us." She smirks, and I roll my eyes. "I guess I stayed up too late." I told her, and she nodded. "You need to go to bed earlier. School is important." She says, and we are both quiet for a few seconds before we burst out laughing. "You're hilarious Alice." I say sarcastically. "I know." She grins, flipping her hair and I laugh, biting my lip.

She glances over to Mason, and she waves at him and he waves back as he was walking out the classroom and her grin is too wide.

"He waved back!" She whispered. My smile dropped as I saw how happy she was talking about him. Way happier than she was speaking to me. "You could do SO much better." I laugh at her ridiculous expression.

"No, literally he is perfection. I mean look at him! He has good grades, he's captain of the football team, he's good looking, and he is too sweet! How could you not like him?"

I almost laughed when she said he was sweet.

I've talked to him before, and he was honestly the cockiest guy I've met. All he cares about is himself and his popularity. He wouldn't treat her the way I could.

Once it's time to leave the classroom, Alice immediatly jumps up from her seat and rushes out the door. I pick up my books and make my way out of the door. I see Alice conversating with her friends, making the occasional peep over to Mason, who is talking to his friends while leaning on the lockers.

I wish Alice would look at me the way she did Mason. I could treat her better, yet Alice see's right through me and only see's Mason. If you're wondering why I make such a fuzz about this girl Alice, here's some backstory...

Alice and I have been best friends since Kindergarden. We would play with each other everyday, usually on the playground. When we were in 1st grade, we were best friends by then. We were inseperable, and no one could keep us apart. As we grew older, I grew feelings for her I wasn't supposed too. I started liking her by middle school and here I am, in high school, still stuck with these feelings.

-End of chapter 1 Introducing.

Written by: @5secondsofcaniff and @Ale_dc_Schelin

Cover by: @pewdiecryprincess