CHAPTER ONE

I dropped my lunch on my lunch table which was overcrowded with my best friends Jake, Toni and a bunch of teenagers listening attentively to what Jake was saying. If only they acted like this when they were listening to the teachers they would probably get better grades.

"What's going on?" I asked trying to squeeze into the little space Toni left empty for me.

"He's just bragging about how got Charlotte in bed with him" Toni said while rolling her dazzling ocean blue eyes at Jake.

" So that's the only reason he grinning like a complete idiot" I asked furring my eyebrows.

" Yup" Toni said popping the p. " He is just so desperate!" she exclaimed, and it was obvious that she wanted Jake to hear.

"Don't listen to a shit she Katerina" he said while giving Toni a mean look, but she just sticked out her tongue at him. I just laughed to myself, my friends are so weird.

"The only reason I'm grinning like a complete idiot" he said giving me a dirty look, just to make me know that he heard what I said earlier. "Is because at the party I got Charlotte to agree to give me her virginity"

"And this is so great because......" I said shaking my head waiting for him to complete my sentence.

"Because of the contest going on about who is the best man" Jake said in a duhh voice.

I remember know, some mysterious person created a list of girls with boyfriends but still are virgins and the guy who can make the most of them agree to give them their virginity wins, but they don't have to sleep with them just make them agree. The rule was that the guy must be single.

"You guys and your dumb games" I said taking a bite out of my lunch. And at the same time Luke came over.

"Hey babe" he said giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"Hey Luke" I replied and returned him the kiss.

"What are you guys talking about?" Luke asked while playing in my dark brown curled hair.

"Just the best man contest" Alex, one of Jake's audience said.

"Ohh, that dumb competition" Luke said

"How did I know you would of said that?" Jake asked looking at Luke over me.

"Because he has sense to know when something is dumb" I answered before Luke had a chance to.

Luke and I were very much alike, we both got excellent grades, and he was my only boyfriend since I was twelve so I knew him alot to know how he would answer that question, and by the look on his face I knew I answered it perfectly.

"Katerina you know your on that list right?" Alex asked.

"yeah, stop reminding me" I said. The person who made this list is such a stalker, how do they know if you have had sex or not?

"Well you better watch out, you don't know who is going to get yours" Alex said with a smirk playing on his face.

I knew that Luke didn't like where this conversation was going because started to grip my shoulders tightly. You guys must be wondering why am I even on that list and I have as boyfriend, it's because me and luke have plans to get married first before we start think about sex, we're so mature aren't we?

"She doesn't need to do that because I'm here for her, and anyone who tries to lay a hand on her have to go through me" Luke said.

My boyfriend is such a gentleman to say that, but I love him and all but I know he would probably get killed trying to fight one of the guys at this school, and it was clear that the others thought that too because they were dying while they tried to hold back their laughter. But before they could say anything the bell rang, signalling the end of lunch time, so we all got up and went to our next class.

Hey my beautiful readers

Thanks for reading this book, you don't know how much it means to me. This is the first chapter of my book, what do you think?

If you thought it was boring don't worry the other chapters will be better, if you have any ideas on how to make the book better write it in the comments and if you thought it was too short I will try to make the others longer okay.

Don't forget to vote, comment and fan.

HAPPY READING!!!