Greener'Pastures

The heart of man' filled with disbelief and uncertainty sometimes because of what he is exposed too! Loosing focus of what really matters! It's charming when all you do is aim at achieving a goal ! But hard to attain delivered result because of the missing Hole! GreenerPastures!! A land where you'd find all you've been looking for!! like the rare dream you've been waiting for!! I guess the real prayer is believing there is a place called safe haven ' reserved for the real ones who calls it heaven! Aiming at enriching the GreenLand' holding depth prayers with both hands! Fantasizing and day dreaming of owning your own fate and believing in strong faith!!

GreenerPastures' A place where you'd find peace and unity' where the failures redefined themselves on new accessibilities and accepting your hidden abilities ' a place of peace where you'd find it all at ease!! You'd find it easy to please!! It's pure and all things have equal values and you don't need so much to believe you are where values meets fortune! Walking into the greener pastures from the cursed land where share struggles are the other of reservation' and major concentration! The deep end penetration ' it focuses more on the bad plot of the people who you share fair culture and values with but they still don't appreciate your existence even after all right reserved.

GreenerPastures' moving on to a new level of possibility with all the given ability and not be. Common liability! The hope and faith of a better continuation! Where new believes are established to access the common goals shared! When new it all feels weird but you should know you can't not but care because it increase the strength and confidence of a given character of attaining a higher purpose in life!!