Chapter 1: Moving

"Are you ready?", I heard my mom say. I ignored her and closed the last box. "Why would you do this to me? You know leaving is going to be hard? I hate you!" I grabbed the box and ran outside to stepdad's truck. My stepdad was waiting patiently. I put the box in the truck.

I jumped into the car to see Steven looking at me in disappointment. "What I do now?" "Look what you have on!" I rolled my eyes. I had on some flower leggings, a flower half-shirt that said "Never", and my flower printed pumps. "I look good today. You can't tell me what to wear. I'm not you daughter and never will be! I'm 17, not 7."

I put my earbuds in as he started to tell me what to do. You guys are probably wondering who I am. Well, I'm Cayla Bivins. Yes I'm moving from Florida to New Orleans. I guess my life is difficult. My dad died when I was 7. That's when Steven showed up and I hate his guts.

Anyways, I'm 17. I have a milk chocolate skin. Yep I'm black. I have long, curly, wavy, brown hair. I'm not really looking for love. Bad relationship. Anyways, I have to leave my bestfriends and everything. I hate the people in the front right now.

"Honey. honey. Wake up!" I jumped await, swing in the air. My hand connected to something. Looking up, I seer Steven looking daze. "Oops" I got out and looked around. There was people on the street, looking dead at me. I smiled and flipped off the leader. Though he was cute.

He was light-skinned, tattoos going down his neck and popping out of his sleeves. His goatee was short, but perfect. Eyes narrow. Lips perfect. Big and juicy. He looked my age. Looking up, he started to lick his lips and motion me to come here.

I laughed and kept walking. As I entered the house, I looked around. It was beautiful, but not home. "Cayla, do you like it?" I faked a smile and nodded. Going outside, I opened the trunk. Grabbing my makeup kit. As I was walking away, I felt a slap on my ass. "Ouch! what the?" I turned around to see the light-skinned nigga in my face.

"Why the hell did you slap my ass for?" "You didn't come to me. And it's too big not to be touch." I snarled and, again, turned around. And guess what? He grabbed it this time. I turned around and smack the hell out of him. "Don't ever touch me. I will cut your hands off." I gritted out. He finally looked up and had a deadly look on his face.

Suddenly, I was slammed against the truck of the car, roughly. "Listen. You could of just asked. Now you lucky I'm feeling nice. So I'd be careful" he slid his hands down my neck and started kissing it. I tilted my head back, looking around. My mom and Steven wasn't around. Damn

"Get off me!" I started squirming and squealing. He laughed and let me go. Oh that laugh. "See you around, boo" I turned and stopped into the house. "You guys get the bags. I'm not going back out there!" I ran upstairs and looked around the room. It was beautiful. Blue zebra. The furniture was already in there. Looking out the window. I seen him, looking directly at me. And I just realized. I let him kiss me and don't even know his name.

Fuck!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Like? I tried to make him seem like the bad guy.

V
O
T
E

&

C
O
M
M
M
E
N
T
!
!