the day i change

I was just having  fun hanging out with my mum and dad in the living room when we heard  them " chanting demon child"  going on outside and soon as we looked outside we saw all of the other villagers coming our way and then it all just happened just suddenly they all broke down our door and grabbed us then started to drag us out  our house and towards mount ebott at the fields and thats where i saw a bonfire with a long piece  of wood in the middle just waiting there for one of  us and that person was me because that was dragging me towards it while i was shouting and screaming while struggling as my parents where  struggling to brake free to get to me but that was in vine because as they tied me to the post in the middle of the bonfire as they made me watch as my parents where tortured  and then killed them.

At that moment i had enough of the suffering i was just thankful that my sister was not here or else i would of lost her too but right now i was so angry and full of hate so i discovers a power that set me free from the restraints  and with all that anger was so much for me so i just let it consume me and let the darkness be one with me as i killed all those who give me so much pain by torturing my parents and after killing them. and soon  i will be powerful enough to make sure that no one ever gives me any more pain  but what i didn't now was after i killed all the villagers that a few days later that my sister came back from our gran parents who live a few village for where we live so as soon as she came to where i was i was too far gone to realise what I've done until i had saw her lifeless body on the ground and that what made me snap out of the darkness and the hate and anger and just to sadness and sorrow .

 I couldn't take it any more now that my hate and the darkness force me to kill my sister so i thought that  maybe i should kill myself so i wouldn't be able to hurt any other of my family so i decided to jump down mount ebott but what i didn't now was that i won't die when i get to the bottom or at least a bottom of a floor of a mount  so when i woke up ill have the shock  of my life.

As soon as i woke up from the fall i saw was all white and paper floating all around and i stood up i saw a angry looking skeleton just staring at me so i stood up i asked him " em where am i " i asked the skeleton he just stared at at me some more then he replied " oh er you in doddle sphere" the skeleton said  " em yeah ok who are  you" i asked him " oh I'm ink Sans but you can just call me Ink" ink replied to me after that he said that I was so confused to what was going on so I asked him "ink what is going on why am I here " I said then he replied " well rose you are a misunderstood girl so I am giving you a chance to have a better life so I am sending you to one of the au's I created which is called Undertale"  ink tolled me so as he teleported me to the au Undertale he tolled me to stay here where we ended up so he could go and talk to some one so as he went of I just leaned on a tree in the forest.