Chapter One: Mother's coming!

The Teen Titans were eating breakfast one morning, when Raven's ajna chakra started glowing.  Before anyone could ask about it, Raven got up from her seat and left the room.  After several minutes, she came back, looking uncharacteristically happy.

"Umm... Raven?" Robin asked, as Raven sat back down and began eaing her waffles with a delighted smile.  "What was that all about?"

"Oh, my mother just called me," the demoness said happily.  "She's coming for a visit!"

"WHAT?!" cried the boys.  Starfire exclaimed, "Oh joy!  We shall meet the Mother of Friend Raven!"

"Wait!" said Cyborg.  "Is your mother anything like... well, your father?"

Raven's happy look was immediately replaced by a furious look.  "How could you compare Mother to Trigon!?" she cried angrily.  "Mother is nothing like Father!  Mother is kind and sweet and gentle and caring, and she always helps other people!  She'd never hurt anything unless it was to save someone or something else!  And she's a really good cook!  Never compare Mother to Trigon again!"

"Okay, sorry!" said Cyborg.  "I didn't mean it like that."

"When will she be here?" asked Beastboy.  "For how long?  I think I'm looking forward to meeting her."

Raven calmed down at this last sentence, and her happy expression appeared on her face again.  "She'll be here for a week, and she'll arrive in approximately half an hour."

"Half an hour?" cried the Titans.

"Yep," said Raven.

"We need time to clean the Tower!" cried Robin.  "We have to make a good first impression!"

But Raven shook her head.  "Mother won't mind if the Tower's messy.  She judges people over time, not on first impressions."

"How is your mother going to arrive, Friend Raven?" asked Starfire.  Raven replied, "She has magic, just like me.  She'll use a spell to get here."

Cyborg looked at the table laid with food.  "We'd better finish breakfast then," he said.

Approximately Half an Hour Later...

The Titans were now all in the living room, sitting on the couch, waiting for Raven's mother.  Suddenly a white glow appeared in the middle of the room.  It grew brighter and brighter, until in a flash it became a tall woman in a white robe.  She looked like Raven, but with darker hair, light-tan skin, and smaller eyes.

"Mother!" said Raven, jumping up from her seat and hugging the woman.