Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

 I woke up in the morning at 10:45 AM to find myself in my messy bedroom. Wait... MESSY bedroom? I'm PRETTY sure I cleaned up last night, after me and my best friend Sophie Hunter were done studying, and playing Battleships.

   I scratched the back of my head, and yawned. I SURE am a lady. I turned around and faced my closet. My clothes moved. I squinted. Something is not right. First, my room appears messy, second, my clothes are moving. I slowly get out of bed, and walk towards my closet. Once I reach the jungle of clothes, I stop right in front of it, and stare for about 10 seconds. Then, suddenly, I start digging through my mother load of clothes, which made my room about 5 times messier than it was before. I then see a small figure standing right before my eyes. I couldn't really make out the face, so I walked up to my window, and moved the curtains away. I felt the warm sunshine touch my skin, and I smiled. I went back to my closet, to find myself looking at a little sister of mine. 

   "Ruby Eliza Peterson, what are you doing in my closet?" I scolded my 4 year old little sister. Ruby just giggled, then shrugged. "There you are!" I hear someone yell behind me. I turn around and see my other little 4 year old sister, Emily, pointing at my closet. Ruby laughs, and runs away. Then, Emily chases after her. I start chasing Emily, and when I catch up to her, I grab her by the shoulders, which makes her stop dead in her tracks. She turns around and gives me a questioning look. "What's up with my room?" I ask. Emily shrugs, and says, "Dunno." Then runs off to tag Ruby, who is hiding behind a wall, poking her head out, to hear what we were talking about. Ruby sees Emily coming, and runs away. I chase after Ruby this time, and she was easier to catch, since she's such a slow runner. "RUBY!!!!" I call after her. Ruby turns around and stops running. "What?" She asks with a smile spread across her face. Ruby is always in a cheery mood. "What have to done to my room?!" I ask, shaking Ruby while gripping onto her arms. Ruby taps her chin, and looks up to the ceiling. "Well, you see, me and Emily were playing 'Hide & Go Seek Tag', and I decided to hide in your room." Ruby taps her chin again, and smiles. "Then, I was looking for a place to hide in your room, so, yeah." Ruby explains. I close my eyes, and breathe in, then breathe out. "Emily's coming..." I hear Ruby whisper. I open my eyes, and turn around, and I see Emily right behind me. She flips her red curly hair, and says is her diva voice, "Go and let us play, Fawn!" Emily scowled at me. I glared at her, then walked back to my bedroom.

   Oh, little sisters.

Hi guys! Hope you enjoyed my first chapter in 'Cotton Candy Clouds'. I'm hoping I won't see  a hate comment, but I'm pretty sure Wattpad can't make any promises. Thanks for reading, and have a great day! :)

~ Faith