Prologue

Herobrine sat in his potion chamber. He was trying to find the right amount of haming potion that could be mixed with a potion of weakness so that the effects didn't cancel out. Another failure. He sighed.

"Any ideas, Jake?" he asked the enderman standing in the corner. It wasn't the usual enderman. His eyes and teleportation powder were white instead of purple.

"Maybe another ingredient needs to be added." the mob suggested.

"Which one do you think?"

"Maybe you could try-" he was cut of by a loud knocking at the doors to his castle. Three, very clear, knocks. So loud they could here is from there. No one ever knocks at Herobrine's door. If they were a friend they'd have just walked right in as usual.

"What was-" once again, Jake was interrupted by a second round of knocking.

"I don't know, and I really don't like not knowing." (A/N if anyone gets that quote I'll love you forever ;P) For once, the ruler of all mobs, was scared.

Jake and Herobrine teleported over to the large doors. The knocks came again, louder this time because they were closer.

Herobrine nodded to his friend and together they pushed open the doors. What was there wasn't as they'd expected. What lay there was a baby, sitting comfortably in a box, giggling.

The two friends just staredat the little child, until Jake picked up a book shoved into the side of the box.

"Read it." Herobrine commanded.

The enderman opened it, "It says;

Herobrine,

If you are reading this note, I must assume that the child has made it to your hands. Take good care of her, for she is yours. I'm sorry for creating her, for her life is now cursed. You may not remember me, but know that I still kept her safe for you. She has no name, I left that up to you. Now that I am leaving this world, I have passed her to a traveler. I trust that he has kept his word.

Maybe one day you'll see clearer and the fog will disperse. But for now, please keep her safe, for me as I did for you.

For, Herobrine, even if you chose to forget; she is still your daughter.

It isn't signed. But- Herobrine, are you okay?"

Herobrine had crouched down by the box, "But why are her eyes not white?"

It was true. The childs eyes were a beautiful shade of green.

"I don't know."

"Well one thing's for sure: daughter or not, we have some babysitting to do."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey guys, Naomi here!

So this is the story with the most votes! I am proud to present it to you!

Hope you like the first chapter/prologue. It's not really the same time zone as the rest of the story's gonna be, so yeah.

It's gonna have slow and irregular updates since its not my priority. You have been warned O.o

Please leave a vote or a comment that'll brighten my day :D

Also check out my other stories and second account, Morgana334. ;)

Hope your day's cooler than a scarf, which is amazingly awesome right now!

Naomi xxx