Chapter 9: Library love

Hello my beasties! Sorry for the long wait, but the next chapter for Missi x reader is finally ready! Just before you start, I want to ask you one thing. What is the best way for two bookish girls who are beginning to have feelings for each other to flirt?

Well, read on, and find out! :)

You were sitting on  a red velvet covered bench in the hall, currently absorbed in one of your favorite books, A court of thorns and Roses.

A/n: What is this book that I keep mentioning, this Court of thorns and roses? Well, it's a really amazing book written by Sarah J. Maas about Feyre, a kick-ass female heroine, who goes in her father's place as a captive of a fairy knight. Along the way, they fall in love, and she must soon save him, and herself from a terrible curse........

Also, there's like 3 more books, and they're also really amazing! (There's a really good twist to the story in the second book!)

Over the past few days, you and Missi had been spending more time together as of late. She had been actually eating meals with you, talking to you and spending much less time wherever she had been the past other days, and it was actually..... Really nice!

You enjoyed talking and laughing with her, seeing her smile.......

You felt a smile form on your lips.

It was really nice to spend more time with the beautiful vampire girl with the events of the past few days behind you......

Wait, did you just think of her as beautiful? Sure, she was, but you were just noticing something anyone could see, right? It wasn't like you liked her or anything, you were just good friends, that was all.

But when you looked at her, you could feel your heart race and your cheeks flush with heat. You felt like you were safe with her, like you could be yourself around her and like she really understood you........

Suddenly, you heard a tiny cough in front of you. Looking up from your book, you saw Missi, standing in front of you, a cute little smile playing on her lips, her free hand waving at you.

"Wow, that must be a really good book you're reading, because you were smiling as you were reading it, right, y/n?"

More than slightly flustered, you responded. "Um, yeah, it's kind of one of my favorites."

Missi sat down next to you, making your face heat up even more. "Really? What's it about? I've been dying for something new to read."

Was she blushing ever so slightly? "Well, it's about a teenage huntress who's captured by a fairy due to her father's sins, and while she lives in his palace, they begin to develop feelings for each other. But though their relationship grows, she soon learns that her fairy knight is under a terrible curse placed on him by an ancient being, and she must soon save the realm and the one she loves from the growing darkness."