1

Ying kong shi watched yan da viciously attacking the man that dared to force marrage upon her.
However he felt great rage when the bear cheated and held yan da captive trying to make her call him husband.
He kept with his plan and interfered taking up the challange.
However instead of just saying that he had to at least beat her servant he loudly proclaimed.
"I step in as a challenger for the princesses hand"

Yan da was stunned but quickly broke away from her man handler, she looked at yun fei and nodded before heading to her seat.the fight was quick and ended when yun fei waved the bell flowers.
The fire prince looked livid but had to relent he dis promise his sister to the winner.
Though he did make the wedding very bare just the two and thair few men watching.
The wedding wasnt romantic and yun fei had to go release the bear king.
On his was back he came face to face with yan da's annoying brother.
"You undermined me today, a slave! Marrying my sister thats just wrong!"
Yun fei met the red eyes.
"You put her up for sale, i merely took advantage of your plan"
The prince sneered at yun fei.
"I did what was best for the clan yan da is a princess and will do what she must and what we needed was the bear clans loyalties, take him!"

It burned so hot, this pain was great but still ying kong shi didnt give.
Even when the prince explained his plan to kill him well and truly before the wedding night.
However yan da interfered with his torcher and beat her brother.
Yun fei was so relieved but soon lost consciousness.

TThe fire princess held her husband of a few hours in her arms and knew what she needed to do

Gently she placed him down and summoned her fire.
She gathered it and used it to heal yun fei her only friend and now her husband.
She couldnt deny she was happy that they were married and the thought of the wedding night made her flush but he was the only one she would want to spend her life with, and she will be damned if she let him be taken away now when he was only just in reach.
She channelled the power through him as long as she could, untill consciousness evaded her sending her into darkness