Prologue

'All our lives we've been living there has been one thing in common. Books. I know, I know I also wouldn't be caught dead reading them now unless for a paper, but when we were all children we had some form of experience with books. They brought our imagination to life and kept those insecurities of our small brains small. I was told that they were just stories. I guess when I was 6 I could believe that. But, Now. Now I am living in a different world. Where everything we thought was a fairytale, truly wasn't. Becuase, in the end, that's what it's all about. Protecting the imagination of those who deserve. Fairytales are true,and they should be protected. 

I guess you are probably wondering what this will be about, based on the tags but honestly, I don't know either. I have a feeling we will find out together. Now on to my life.

I am from a small place in Oregon. Eureka to be exact. But I was not really a resident there. More of a lab rat. Eureka was founded for the scientists to create something bigger than themselves so, I guess I was created for something bigger than myself. I wasn't created either. I was just born. I am a real kid, but also not fully real. I like to think that maybe I could make a difference then, so I could obviously now. I ran away when I was 5, I didn't want to be kept in a cell because of what I could do. I didn't want to end up like the Winter Soldier, from the comics at the time, so I ran. 

I had to be smart like Tony Stark, and agile like Black Widow, and have stamina like Steven Rogers. They wanted us to be alright in the compound (Basically the lab), so they gave us books. I hated reading but when one of the lab assistants brought in his comic books, I instantly jumped at the chance. I read and read, formulating plans, and following them through. Then I made a master plan, get myself out of there. That's what I did, I focused. 

After I made it out of the compound, I covered my tracks and hitchhiked rides until I reached Alabama. I lived on their streets. Until a Twister came. I wasn't prepared, but I just let it happen. I wasn't scared. My life flashed before my eyes, almost like God was trying to figure out if I should still be alive. Then I woke up. With superheroes everywhere. I woke up in New York, and I have been living here ever since. I've kept my secret and, I don't wish to ever go back. So now, as a 15-year old, I free run. Well more like I pickpocket and free running just happens to be another way to earn money. Betting of course. SO I guess that's all that happened. I guess we should probably get to whats going on right now.