Chapter 1

This is probably boring but I promise its gonna be okay. 

Dear Diary,

Its close. I can feel it. The fear! its eating me alive. I don't know how much time is left! but the thing I know for sure is that its the end! Dead end. I can't tell anyone not even Toby nor Spencer or the girls. I have some wishes diary! I wish I could see the few important people in my life for the last time. My Mom, Dad, Toby and the girls. I have no other way now but I wish they find it out..after I'm gone! about the torture and the pain I've been in for the past few years. I wish they knew. I wish I could get help but that was too risky.

You know everything. You've been one of my closest friends and my secret keeper and I want you to tell everyone about what I've been through when I'm gone! I trust you Diary. I wish they find you, on the right time.

It's the last time I'm writing what I feel. I'll be gone when they'll find you. Goodbye!

Tears slipped from from her eyes on the pages. She wiped those fallen tears from the page and her attention diverted towards the band on her finger. Caressing it gently she picked up her phone and dialed the number. The number she thought would help and understand her at this time. Wiping off her tears she clicked the caller ID.

"Hey It's Toby! sorry I can't take your call, please leave a message" The voicemail chimed.

"Hey T-Toby! It's m-me Emily. I just wanted you to know that..I wanted you to know that I'm sorry and I will always love you..We'll meet soon! Bye" her voice wasn't cooperating, it was shaking constantly, a lump in her throat was getting bigger and bigger making her unable to utter a word. She was trying not to cry on the voicemail. She was sad because she knew she couldn't see him right now!

This is the end Bitch! The note read. The very last note of her stalker. The letter that leads to her freedom but brutally.

The voice of door creaking downstairs hit her like a jolt. She closed her diary and hid it in the usual secret spot for the very last time. Her heart was pounding like it will come out of her chest. She could hear her heart beating in her ears perfectly along with the claps of thunder and storm outside her perfectly closed window or which she thought was closed. She began walking towards her bedroom door with a baseball bat not that it could help her but it was just support or maybe she was just trying console herself.

"M-mom!" her voice trembled again, hoping it was just her mom but she was wrong. She turned around to the sound of her mobile ringing. She couldn't pick it up, she was too afraid to do that because she couldn't speak and he'll know just by her voice that something is wrong. The landline went off, constantly chiming and went to voicemail.

"Em call me the moment you get this! I'm worried as hell" It was Toby. His voice was full of worry and stress. She knew it! She knew he'll know but what could she do? Nothing at all! Her heart sunk in her chest dreading the fact that he loves her that much but she couldn't see him for the last time.

That was the moment when the window opened. She looked over to the side and screamed and after that everything went black.

--

"Emily! Where are you? Look who's here" she cheerfully called her name, noticing her absence and the dark atmosphere of home.

"Is she even home Pam?" her father asked her mother taking a seat beside the kitchen counter.

"I called her a few hours ago she said she just got home" her voice was calm and careless as she went upstairs and saw her room fully lit, closed and locked as she tried to open it.

"E!" she shouted noticing the deadly silence all along the staircase. "Emily! Open the door" she forcefully tried to open it again and again and finally succeeded but what she found turned her world upside down.

She screamed on top of her lungs when she saw her daughter's lifeless body on the floor with blood smeared from her bruised wrist. She fell down beside her screaming on the horrible, nerve wrecking sight.

--

Spencer Hastings! The perfect girl next door, reached the sight, trying to tell herself that she'll be okay. It's gonna be fine! but it was no use. Her brown locks were flying all over face and covering her teary eyes. Her heart was pounding heavily, calling the girls one by one. Her whole body was shivering and shaking due to fear of something that was extraordinary but not in a good way. She tried to keep herself calm but she lost her mind when she saw the body-bag. The blood smeared body-bag outside Emily's home! Sirens of Police and Ambulances were roaring in the neighborhood. The place was lit up with lights and bounded with yellow tapes.

Em can't do that! she thought to herself. She will never do something like that to herself. She wasn't ready to accept this. She can't die! She can't! she thought again, trying to digest the fact that her life has turned upside down.

A detective came out of Fields residence tearing apart the yellow crime scene tapes in his way and as she was trying to reach him but the Press did it first.

"Mr.Wilden! Do you have any clue about what might've happened in there with Emily Fields? Was it a murder?" a girl with a mic asked him.

"No! it wasn't a murder. Emily Fields killed herself. The Philadelphia PD has ruled it a suicide and the case is closed for now until her family wants to investigate the causes but for now its over"

She heard him! but hearing and believing are two different things. She knew Em for so long and she knew that Emily will never do anything like this to herself. 

--