Lovely.

Neko wakes up to the tune of an incoming call on discord.
Incoming call from Asdf....
He chuckles and clicks answer. "Daddy! Guess what day it is!" Asdf, Neko's lover says. "I already know my little prince... happy 3 month anniversary~". He hears Asdf giggle cutely through the mic. "Yup! Happy three months! I love youuuu... ah~". Neko heard his lover moan. "Baby? Are you touching your prince parts again? Without permission?" Asdf blushes, "I'm sorry, I just can't help it... I get excited talking to you and it makes me feel good ❤️". Asdf continues to stroke his tiny member, precum already dripping heavily while thinking about his big daddy. "Hey! Stop that...! That's it, it's time for a punishment, kitten"
...
"As part as your punishment, I want you to only rub your balls and cum from touching them, while saying 'I'm a bad boy' or else you won't get daddy's cummies...". Neko says this as he told Asdf before hand to get on cam fully naked. The little boy nods is head, obeying to his daddy. Asdf proceeds to fondle his balls. "I'm a bad boy.... I'm a really bad boy...". Neko starts to whisper sweet nothings into the mic, "you're such a bad boy..... I'm going to rape you.... keep touching your prepubescent balls for your horny daddy...." Asdf rubs faster, while his free hand starts to go to his ass, wanting to finger himself. "NO! DON'T!" Neko yells. Asdf pouts and places his hand back while he continues to pick up the speed. Neko see's how much his kitten's little penis is dripping. After observing that it was almost as if he was hungry. Neko growls into the mic and Asdf flinches, "w-what's wrong daddy..?". "I want my little boy from behind. You're punishment is cancelled let me see your cute tight butthole and shake it for daddy!". "Yes sir" Asdf responds to his e-boyfriend.

The non chink boy enters his tiny fingers inside himself, pumping them as hard as he can for daddy. Neko decides to get on cam as well and rub his big chink cock while watching Asdf. "Wowww~! Daddy's cock is so huge! I wonder if it can fit!" Asdf cries as he see's his daddy's baby maker. A few minutes later after loud moans and faps, Asdf squirts from his asshole as he cums. Neko, not too far behind, cums after him. "Go get cleaned up my dirty little boy, look nice so we can have our date❤️" "okay daddy!".

Asdf leaves the call, and Neko sighs as he lays back on his chair. He hears a notification from discord. "Oh, it's from Jae" Neko thinks to himself.
Jae: When are you going to leave that loser for me? It's been months now and I fucking hate hiding it. I just want to love you freely :/
Neko: soon, just give me time, Asdf really seems into me...
Jae: Baby... we talked about this, it's either him or me. I've been with you longer and I know you better than anyone else. You'll be making the worst mistake of your life if you chose that cumslut.
Neko: you're right... please just wait, I want to love you publicly too. I really love you
Jae: yeah right :omegalul: whatever just hurry up.