11 years ago.

(Tabais Hankle^ Father of Taylor Hankle

(Tabais Hankle^ Father of Taylor Hankle.Grandfather of Macy Hankle/Reid. Status;Deceased)

(Taylor Hankle^ Daughter of Tabais

(Taylor Hankle^ Daughter of Tabais. Mother of Macy Hankle/Reid. Has IQ of 220,Can read 40,000 words per minute.Status;Alive. Current age;35)

 Current age;35)

(

Macy Hankle/Reid^ Daughter of Taylor Hankle and Spencer Reid. Current age;11. Her IQ is 130,She can read 15,000 words per minute. She is already taking class's on a level of 11th grade.)

(Spencer Reid^ Victim of Tabais Hankle

(Spencer Reid^ Victim of Tabais Hankle. Unknowingly to him he is the father of Macy Hankle/Reid. IQ of 186,Can read 20,000 words per minute. Current age;37)

3rd P.O.V
11 years ago....
Tabais left the camera on so the team could watch Dr.Reid sit there a suffer after being revived once and lightly beaten. Unknowingly to the Dr. And his team there was worst to come.Suddenly Tabais walked through the door dragging a young women by her hair. She kicked and cried as he threw her across the room at the Dr.'s feet.
The young women looked up desperately and yelled,"WHY MUST YOU DO THIS FATHER!". This sent the team and Reid into a state of shock,they were not aware Tabais had a daughter. They watched as she continued to speak. She looked at him and glared,She then spit out bitterly,"Or should i say grandfather?".Tabais or his altar ego glared at her."You have no right to talk to me that way young lady,you're father would be disappointed",His altar ego spoke.
She slowly stood and glanced at the man in the chair with a worried expression.
"Father wouldn't do this.Father doesn't want to hurt anyone. You do.",She said roughly.She looked at Spencer once more.
"Let him go.",She told her fathers altar ego.Her fathers altar ego glared at her,"Not until i get what i want."
"Let him go and i'll give you what you want",She said once more.Spencer was thankful this women was trying to help him but he was deeply worried for this gorgeous ladys life. He had to give her props tho she was brave enough to face against him.Tabais chuckled darkly.
"You see sweetheart,to get what i want. I need both of you.",He spoke.The team was confused,The women also sent him a look of confusion.
"What do you want?",She asked.
"I want a great-grandchild,but i want my great-grandchild to be a genius,and if you don't know Mr.Spencer Reid here happens to be a genius and you are as well if you to create a child it's certain i will have a genius as a great-grandchild.Now don't make me ask twice.",He said darkly. This sent the team into a even more scared a worried state.Reid was absolutely terrified.The young woman though looked at him furiously.
"No.",She told him.He turned to her outraged.
"WHAT!,YOU WILL DO AS I SAY!",He screamed in her face backing her into a wall.She glared back,didn't even flinch.
"No,not again. You will not force me into this again. Besides how do you know what happened last time won't happen this time",She growled. Everyone heard the words,"Again" and "last time".Tabais backed away with a small chuckle.
"Oh sweetheart,you won't have another miscarriage. Trust me.",He said.He then grabbed his knife and stuck it to her throat.
He walked her over to Reid,he weakly looked up at them with sadness.Yet the young women still kept her hard face on,didn't show  inch of fear.
"You two will create a child for me,and you will do it now.",He spoke. He walked over to the cameras and said,"Lets give them some privacy shall we?",He then turned off the camera. The whole team went into a panic and pressured Garcia even more into finding the location.Tabais then forced Reid and the unknown women on the bed in the corner.
The last thing the woman said was....
"I'm sorry..."