Young and Dumb

"Hey, young master, wake up!" A loud, uncouth voice droned. He sounded more fed up today than usual.

Todoroki awoke for about a second, bleary eyes focusing in and out before collapsing back down again. With an irritated sigh, the butler pulled out his watch, checking the time and slowly counting ten infuriating seconds. When they passed, he moved back to Todoroki and did as was told of him.

Rule #8: If Master Todoroki is not awake by 8:00 sharp, force is necessary.

Grabbing Todoroki by the collar of his nice, silken dress shirt, he was thrown onto the floor in a timely fashion. Looking up with a groan, Todoroki squinted and let out a small yawn."Good morning, Bakugo," he mumbled, lying back onto the floor.

Bakugo ignored him and went into his closet to pick out his clothes for the day."For todays schedule, you have a meeting with your father at 9 a.m. followed by your kendo lessons until noon. From there you will continue your private tutoring session with Ms. Nemuri until 2 and then meet Miss. Momo for tea at 3. Then you will continue your studies until dinner at 6. After dinner, your father has heeded to your request and given you the night off, though you may not leave the compound and I must accompany you wherever you go."

Pushing upwards, Todoroki let himself be changed and grimaced at the oncoming day. It was all a mess, every single bit. His father had planned to pack up what little of his day he had so he would be tired towards the end when he had his free time so he wouldn't do anything reckless. He spited him, as usual.

"Bakugo, I want to go to the beach," Todoroki stated as Bakugo moved up to do his tie.

"You can't."

"Why not?"

Bakugo sighed with irritation."Because that's what your father said, if you have a problem take it up with him." He huffed."I don't want to lose my job."

"I would rehire you."

"You can't." Bakugo stepped away from Todoroki, making his way to the door and opening it for him."Even if you could I wouldn't want your charity, young master." The words were hissed and snarled in his direction.

Todoroki nodded and followed him out the door.

===

Breakfast was served and eaten with haste, with Todoroki off to his fathers study directly after. Timing was everything in this mansion as every room was stretched apart as far as it could go. Though Bakugo kept track of all of this for Todoroki, much to his irritation.

Rule #4: Master Todoroki must be on time for every meeting and meal he attends. Never before. Never after.

Bakugo waited outside the door and Todoroki didn't bother to knock, stepping inside to see his father.

"Greetings, son," Endeavor said, not once bothered by this.

"You asked to see me, father?" Todoroki questioned, voice dull and lacking emotion. He would not appear weak, but he didn't want to give him the satisfaction of his anger.

"Shouto, have you given my offer any thought?" Endeavor asked, flames licking behind his eyes."Yaoyorozu is a wonderful girl. The Momo family would happily welcome you into their house."