Chapter 1

Livy's POV

I wake up and do my normal routine, take a shower, dry my hair, brush my teeth, the usuals.

I put on a black loose tank top that says "WTF" and under it it says "Where's the food?"

I put on some mossimo shorts and put on my ankle high converse.

I grab my back pack and my penny board and head downstairs. "Have fun on your first day at the new school." My mom says.

"Are you sure you remember where it's at? I could take you now if you want?"

"Mom I'm 15, I don't need you to drop me off, I'm fine." I say and leave the house.

I start skating down to school.

When I arrive I notice everyone was looking at me. Wow. I know new but I'm just like everyone else. But there was one boy in particular that stood out to me.

He had blue eyes. He was gorgeous to. I noticed that he was walking towards me.

"Hey beautiful I'm Nash, are you new here?" He says. Beautiful? Did a hot guy just call me beautiful?

"Uhm yeah. I'm new. Olivia but I liked to be called Livy.I say. "Well Livy, you need any help finding anything?" He asks.

"Thanks but, You don't have to do that." I smile. "No I want to." He says taking my book bag out of my hands.

"I can carry that, you know? Theres barely anything in it." I laugh. "Anything to help." He smiles at me. His smile could end wars.

He walks me to the office "Well hello there Mr.Grier. You must be Olivia. I'm the principal Mr.Davidson"

"Yep. But can you call me Livy please? I don't like Olivia." I say. "Of course, let me go get your books. " he says and walks into the back room.

"Why don't you like Olivia, it's beautiful." He says looking at me.

"I don't know it's just boring and a lot of people has that name." I say looking up at him.

"Oh please, my names boring. Nash? What was my mother thinking!" He laughs.

"I like your name it's unique." I smile.

"Why thank you, Olivia"

I groan and he laughs. "Here's your books and schedule. Do you need someone to show you around?" He asks

"I'll show her around." Nash says. "Okay, but go to class as soon as your done."He says.

"Why do you keep volunteering for everything?" I ask "What do you mean?"

"Like grabbing my book bag, helping me carrying in as something that's only like 2 pounds. Then volunteering to show me around."

He shrugs. "I just want to be nice and you're friend." He says closing his eyes smiling real big.

"That's cute grier." I say. "I know I am."

I laugh at him.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Small but I wanted to see if you guys

liked it? So do ya?

Vote and comment!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸