Chapter 4: Underwear

Justin woke up with a hard on poking from his underwear. He had a wet dream with Shawn. It's all blurry now but he is sure he saw himself getting fucked by Shawn. He got up from the bed and leave. He's just wearing a pair of boxers and a tank top. As he make his way to the studio. He realized Shawn wasn't around but his guitars are still there. He sighed at disappointment. He wanted to see Shawn so bad. He's addicted to him.

Justin didn't feel hungry. He started going around the house. It's a nice place for him to relax though. He felt more relieved and less stressed. While roaming, Justin stopped in front of Shawn's room.

"Hello?"

He knocked three times but no one answered. He twisted the knob and open the door. He is greeted with a messy sheets and some used clothes. Shawn is really that messy when it comes to his clothings. Justin's eyes observe the room. Nothing's different, just a bit messy. His eyes stopped on a certain place. He stared at the Calvin Klein black boxers laying on top of the bedside table. Justin sat on Shawn's bed and grab the underwear. It is a used one. He's guessing Shawn unintentionally placed the underwear before he left. Justin put the underwear against his nose. The manly scent blessed his nose. He found it addicting as he continue smelling the used underwear. He knelt down on the floor while smelling the underwear and rubbed his hardening cock through his boxers. He felt so aroused and hot. He enjoyed having Shawn's underwear against his nose. Justin pushed his boxers down on his thighs so he can touch his cock freely. He caged his cock with his hand and rubbed it up and down. Justin licked Shawn's front section of the underwear where the strong scent coming from. He tasted musk with a little salty. He's guessing Shawn had released his mess on the boxers. He licked it and gathered the remaining dry cum on it. He move his hands up and down his cock a little faster as he sniff the dirty underwear. Justin felt the building pressure coming from his cock. A few minutes, he released thick ropes of semen as he moan in pleasure against the boxers stuffed in his face.

Suddenly the door open, alerting Justin. Before he can pull his boxers up to his waist. He saw Shawn there with a shocked face but quickly change as he saw Justin with his dirty boxer on his face.

"So?" Shawn started as a smirk grew from his lips

"Umm... I can explain. I-" Justin panicked as he throw the underwear away from him.

He pulled his boxers up and wipe the mess around. He turn to leave but Shawn grab his arm.

"Not so fast, Bieber"

"What do you want?" Justin turned to him with a stern look but feeling shamed and nervous.

Shawn wrap an arm around Justin's back down to his butt and give it a little squeeze. Justin back away from his grip but felt his back hitting the door. Shawn approached him like a predator approaching his prey. He put a hand beside Justin and lean on his face. Justin felt Shawn's breath against him.

"Justin, are you gay?" Shawn asked softly while giving Justin an instense look.

"N-No, of course not" Justin stuttered defensively.

Shawn put a hand on Justin's crotch and palm his hard erection throbbing from his boxers.

"Are you sure about that? Your dick says otherwise" Shawn lean on Justin's neck and suck on his skin.

Justin tried not to let out a moan as he breathed heavily. Shawn continue to palm Justin. Justin felt so hot and aroused. Shawn pulled away from his neck. He start licking his jawline, leaving traces of his saliva up to his face. Justin stood still against door. Letting Shawn do him. Shawn found Justin's lips and begin pressing his lips against him.

"Kiss me" Shawn breathed.

When Justin tried to return the kiss. Shawn greeted him with a tongue kiss. Shawn devour his mouth with his might. Justin took it submissively. Shawn thug at the bottom hem of his tank top, sending a sign to Justin to strip his clothes. Justin moaned in response. Shawn pulled his shirt above Justin quickly and pin his arms above his head. Shawn lean on his pits and began sniffing it. He licked the sweat and hairs from Justin's pits greedily. Shawn pulled his hand away from his wrist and grab Justin's legs by his hands and wrap around his waist. Justin obeyed. Shawn stared at Justin while he make his way to his bed. Justin put his arms around Shawn's neck as he recieves mouthful kisses from him. Shawn push Justin against the bed and pin his legs with his. Shawn stripped his clothes, showing his well trained body. Justin stared at him freely. His cock twitched at the sight in front of him.

"Enjoying your view there, buddy?"

Shawn smirked as he started unbuckling his belt and throw it aside. He pulled his pants down. Justin's eyes widen as he saw the bulge from Shawn's boxers. Justin gulped at the sight and bit his lips. He felt his wetness dripping from his cock inside his boxers. Suddenly, Shawn put both of his hands on Justin's waist and pull the boxers down his feet. Justin's cock sprang out freely and bounce. Justin blushed and move his gaze away from Shawn.

"Cute. Now, let me stretch you up"

Shawn licked his lips as he crawl on Justin. He grab his legs and spread it open. He saw Justin's pink hole, a little hairy on its crack and bubble like ass he got.

"Your ass looked so fuckable"

"Then fuck me already" Justin begged.

"Needy. We'll get into that don't worry"

Shawn teased. He lean on Justin's crack and started licking it. He found his hole and thrust his tongue into it.

"Holy fuck" Justin threw his head back.

Shawn thrusted his tongue in a circular motion, licking Justin's ass clean. Justin felt so sensitive. He is still a virgin. His body tense as Shawn unexpectedly inserted a finger. Justin moaned and arch his back as a response.

"Damn tight"

Justin spread his legs wider for Shawn. Shawn added another finger inside his tight hole. Shawn felt his two fingers being clenched by Justin's muscles. Justin moaned a little louder. He felt himself ready to release.

"Shawn, I'm gonna.... Oh fuck"

He move his hand up and down his throbbing cock and a few seconds, he damped his body with his cum. Shawn pulled his fingers out of Justin and lick it clean

"It's time for you to loosen up buddy"

Shawn pulled down his boxers. His nine and a half inch cock bounced up and down.

"Holy fuck"

Justin cursed. His eyes widen and felt so scared yet needy. His cock twitched and his hole throbbed.

"What's wrong Justin?" Shawn looked at him with eyebrows knitted.

"Umm..."

Justin is breathing heavily. Shawn grab his massive cock with his hand and slap against Justin's thighs. Justin felt the heavy weight of his cock pounding against his skin.

"You want this cock?" Shawn asked as his eyes set on Justin's.

Justin nodded.

"On your knees"

A/N: ;>>