2 Months Before College

Gina was my best friend ever!.. Me n her was the closest. Me n Kira we was close but we didnt get each other, we tried doing things together but it didnt work cause we wasn't the same. But that what made us close friends. After my dad getting married to a girl I didnt even know but she have a daughter close to my age so of course shes going to mii college. I was mad at first but mii best friend Elaziah clam mii down so I wasn't mad anymore.My step sister name was Courtney she was a nice girl but wasn't the kinda girl I hang out with. So me n my friend Elaziah went to go get Gina and Kira n my bae!! His name is Anthony Jones he was the perfect boyfriend a girl could have. I felt lucky of course. Kira was the the one who fixed us up together. Gina had allot of things to do that day so we didnt bother to mess with her. So me Kira, Anthony, and Courtney went to the mall. Dad said if I went somewhere Courtney had to come also. So we went the mall and we met *David* he was one of my best boy friends but something happen so....we anit anymore. *David* Hay you guys what yall been up to "he said amazed to see us" *Courtney* Who is u I am Courtney Lakeshia sister. (said as if something was bugging her) *David* Where is Lakeshia? (asking as if he was surprise) *Courtney* Oh well she's behind me(as if she was willing to give me up with no thought) *Me* Hay David I didnt she u there.? Well of course I saw u there stupid (I said in my head)
*David* Oh well hay lakeshia how have you been?* Me* I've been better but suddenly we have to go now nice seeing you again ( saying rushing out of the mall)