Chapter 1

April's P.O.V

It's been roughly 6 months since my true love Calum Dawson died due to cancer, and I still think about him all the time. I decided today that I would just go to a fair not too far away from my house with my best friend Trish and forget about that incident. Trish is a very stunning girl she has blonde straight long hair, with blue eyes and she has the perfect smile! Who am I kidding any guy could fall for her.

So I got out of my bed and got out my phone from my computer table and texted Trish

Text convo

"Hi Trish it's April! Wanna go to a fair not far away from my house?"

Not even a minute pass she replied with:

"Ok! See you at your house! xox :)"

And with that I grabbed my phone and headed to the bathroom, I only washed my body because I already took a shower last night, I got out of the shower and dried myself off and just put on a pair of light washed 3/4 jeans with a baby blue tank top and a army coat, and for my bottoms I just put on a pair of my white converse.

For my hair I just left my hair naturally wavy normally falling down loosely to my shoulders, and for makeup I kept it simple with some concealer and mascara to pop my eyes more.

Knock knock knock

Once I heard the knock I quickly grabbed my purse, got out of the house and hopped in Tishs' car.

Trish looked amazing today she was wearing light denim washed high waisted shorts with a maroon crop top which showed off her perfectly fine tan really well, for her bottoms she kept it simple with some black gladiators and for her hair she had a messy bun, but her eyes stood out the most with her smokey eye style. which can I say looked gorgeous!

During the car ride it was pretty much loud with all the music Trish was playing through her car, plus there was Trish and I singing like maniacs in the car, I think it was the best car ride I've ever had in months, we barely noticed we arrived until we saw the roller coasters and the other rides