chpt 1- The Sleep Experiments

Morty awoke in his Rick's arms. His drunk grandfather stumbing around. He felt safe in his old mans arms until he realized why he was being carried. Rick was about to do some drunk experiments.

His Rick bought him from the citadel, along with three other Morty's. He didn't care about any of them, they where his experiments, nothing more.

The four boys slept in the same room in two bunk beds. Fed small meals from a sympethetic Beth. Rick didn't see a need to feed his experiments, his toys.

Rick set the boy down on a metal table. Morty sat patiently, though he was tired and wished he could go back to sleep. He watched as Rick grabbed a large needle holding a pink bubbly liquid. "I ugh extracted this from rughrabbit m-morty" he slurred out. "I to-took some dnugcka from h-his blood"

A rabbit Morty was one of the four that Rick kept. The poor Morty's fur was always unkept but even so he stayed cheerful. Morty envied him.

Rick then injected the liquid into Morty's stomach. Morty tensed up, having had a fear of needles. He felt a horrible pain like nothing he'd felt from a experiment before.

His side suddenly swelled and turned purple. "AllERGic reugghaction" Rick muttered. He watched Morty for a few minutes then set the boy on the ground shoeing him back to bed.

Morty headed back to his room. He was greeted by the three others. "Morty!" Rabbit Morty squealed. They all had nicknames for each other. Bun was Rabbit Morty, Slime was the slime Morty, and Mortimer was the other "normal" Morty.

When one boy was taken off for a experiment the others typically waited for his safe return. Rabbit Morty cared the most. Morty was suddenly in a embrace with Bun. His soft fur was comforting and suddenly Morty began to cry.

Morty crawled into his top bunk still upset. Mortimer and Bun crawled up with him (Slime staying in his bed) and the three boys fell asleep in each others comfort. All they had was each other.