bye virginity, hello baby....

Have you ever wondered what its like to be pregnant?

I used to but then i got pregnant. To all those girls out there, wanting to hurry, have sex and lose your big "V", i would wait because being pregnant sucks big time.....

Well my name is Claire Matthew. Im 16 years old and im 7 months pregnant.

****

it all started when i was 15, a sophmore in high school, i was pretty, popular, a goody goody that was still a still a virgin, Rich, and i had everything i could ever have. Everybody wanted to be me. i was captin of the cheerleading squad. i was in charge of the school dances, fundraisers, and stuff like that. But even though i had all that i still wanted one thing..... sex, but i wasnt gonna get it from my boyfriend. So one day when i came home from school Carter ( my boyfriend) came with me. So we went to my room and sat on my bed (well we didnt just sit there) but then all of a sudden he blurted out "I love you" and so i freaked out (in my head) and i asked him to leave. last time i said i love you to my boyfriend was a year ago and he just said that because he was trying to get in my pants and then i wouldnt let him and so he freaked and he broke up with me. last time i saw him he was in the hallway at school and his ex was telling him that she was pregnant and he freaked. So i texted carter and said " i cant do this and more" him: why?! is it about the sex? if it is then ill have sex with u i come over right now and we can do it" me: "no its not about the sex" (ok maybe a little) him: "then what is it?" me: i like someone else im sry" him: "ok then Claire sry this didnt work out i really wanted it to but ok bye" me: "bye sry". I went and laid on my bed, i pulled out my iPhone and called my best friend laura she picked on on the 3rd ring. her: "hello" me: "hi" her: "whats up" me: "nothing much except for i broke up with carter" her: "what?! why?!" me: "cuz he told me he loves me and i freaked out" her: "i thought you guys were perfect together..." me: "ya well i gues were not..... ok well i got to go" her: "ok love ya. call me tomorrow" me: "kk love ya too. bye" we hung up and so i texted my ex josh me: hey josh its claire i have somting for u its at my house come and get it. him: ok?..... ill be there in 5 mins. me: kk. his surprise is me.... i walked over to my walk-in closet i grabed a sexy thong and a sexy bra ( i have pretty decent boobs 40D but ya) that showed off some cleavage i grabed my robe (its silk) and made sure it showed some off my boobs a little and then i made sure my legs were shaved good. then i herd a car door shut and then i ran down stairs i got down there as soon as the door bell rang. i answerd it and he is all "wow... i hope you are what i came here to get" me: maybe you will see" i grabed his hand and pulled him up stairs and then i laid him on my bed and i got out top of him and i started kissing him and he kissed me back, we started making out, we got deeper into the kiss and he started taking off my robe and i took off his shirt , he started playing with my nipples and kissing me all over , he turned us around so that he is on top of me, he started to take off his jeans and stuff and my bra and thong and when he entered me it hurt a little but then after a while it didnt.....

*********