Let me love you (Zouis)

A/N: This is the start of the story! I'd love to know what you think. If you want me to do something, or whatever, let me know! And to know if someone will read this, I'll post the next chapter if this one gets 10 votes and 10 comments! Thankyou for reading, Love! - Haz!

*********************************************************************************************************

“We're here guys” Louis said from the driver's seat. Everyone was half asleep after a long last day of tour. We were going to spend some time on holidays, hopefully doing nothing, because I'm really tired of doing so much things. Don't get me wrong, I love touring, and I love being able to see my fans because of course, I love them all. We own them everything, but we need some rest time. And I need to be away from him because lately I don't know what's wrong with me, but I look at him and I just want to kiss him. Okay, I just didn't say that I want to kiss my best friend, I didn't.

But I did, I so fucking wanted to kiss him. 

We walked out of the van, the five of us being still half asleep, and me still thinking about him. Oh yeah, I'm Zayn Malik and I think I might love Louis Tomlinson. And by now you may be wondering since when I know that I love him...well, I just realised, but I'm quite sure that I've been in love since his eyes meet mine for the first time, but I just realised it, earlier today, after our concert. We ran to backstage, still feeling the goosebumps all over my body, still feeling the excitement of being in front of our fans. Suddenly I felt a pair of strong arms around my neck, breaking me from my thoughts. I could recognise his smell everywhere. Louis was on my back.

“It was amazing, wasn't it Malik?” Louis whispered against my neck's skin, and I felt a shiver down my spine and goosebumps where his hot breath tickled my skin. Why was that for? Goosebumps? Fucking goosebumps? 

I just nodded, I didn't know what to say, and I was scared because maybe my voice could betray me. And then I felt Louis' lips on my neck, and literally my heart skipped a beat. It was now beating faster than ever, and I had a strange feeling inside. I tried to remind calm by repeating to myself “He is just being friendly, and I'm not fucking feeling this” over and over again. “Wooohoo Malik, are you cold?” Louis asked still with his lips on my neck after feeling me shiver. Okay, I'm not fucking shivering because of Louis' contact. “No, now get off of my back Tomlinson” I snapped at him, sounding more harsher than I wanted to.

His eyes looked at me with sadness, so I did the first thing that came into my mind to make him happy. “Hey, Tommo, just joking mate” I said, and he hugged me. Okay, I did not expect him to do that after just a little “fight”. It wasn't even a fight. I may have snapped at him, but it was just because I didn't want to feel those feelings inside. But when he looked back to me, his eyes full with happiness, I knew it. I knew that I was falling for my best friend. 

Liam opened the door of the house that will be our home for the next couple of weeks. The house was really beautiful, near the beach, but knowing we're in England we're not going to go to the beach a lot. Anyway, I didn't stop looking the house, and I went straight to my bed. I didn't even bother on changing my clothes, I was tired, and I didn't want to. So I lay on my bed, thinking about the last weeks touring. Thinking about how many memories I'm going to have, memories of the boys and I laughing and having fun. I felt my eyes closing, and I could feel myself falling asleep.

I woke up by the sound of a knock on the door. I peeked an eye and decided that I didn't want to talk to anyone. Another knock made me stand up and I slowly opened the door while rubbing my eyes which have been closed for the past hours. I look up only to meet the most amazing eyes in the world. Louis.

“Erm..Zayn..” he started talking while his hand was at the back of his neck awkwardly. “What's up Lou?” I asked him. He looked over to my bed and then back to me. “Wanna come in?” I asked and he nodded shyly. I walked back to my bed and I sat at the edge of it and patted the spot next to me. 

I saw Louis coming up to me after closing the door and sitting next to me. Too close for my comfort. His leg was touching mine, but I put that thought at the back of my mind because at this moment the only thing important was that Louis needed me. 

“Zayn...” he said tears going down his face. Oh God, don't start crying Lou, I shouted in my mind while my body was already working. I hugged Louis close to me, his body against mine, he hid his face on the crock of my neck while I stroked his back. “What's wrong Lou?” I asked worried and he pulled away and looked into my eyes. His hands were on my chest, making me feel more nervous. I looked back at him only to find him looking at my lips. Well, this is not happening. He doesn't like me. 

By now I was staring at his lips, they seemed so soft, full of life. He smiled and our gaze met, and before I knew it our lips were locked, sparks flying all over the room. His hand when to my neck, deepening the kiss. Without asking for entrance his tongue met mine inside my mouth, and I couldn't help but moan. He stood up, and looked down at me. He took my shirt and made me stand up while a smirk crossed his lips. Now we were inches apart, our chests touching. He brushed his lips against mine and the pulled me against the wall. All his body was over mine, our crotches grinding together. His hand slipped down my pants, and stoke my length. “Oh..Louiss..” I moaned into his mouth, but suddenly he looked far away from me now, his hand never left my length thought. “louis” I moaned again. His lips came back to my mouth and seconds later my name escape his lips. He started saying my name over and over again. 

“ZAYN MATE WAKE UP!” Louis yelled. I opened my eyes to find him beside me. I looked around, but nobody was there, and it was still night. I looked back at Louis and he smiled weakly. “Did I woke you?” I asked, and he nodded and explained what had happened “You were screaming like a mad...you were calling me Zaynie”. Oh God, I said his name. Did it came out as a moan? I'm screwed! What am I gonna do?

“It's okay Zayn, I'm here” he said and sat beside me. I hid my face on the crock of his neck, and his arms hugged me close to him. He kissed my head and said “Sleep Zayn, we can talk tomorrow” and with those words I fell asleep in Louis' arms, admitting that yes, I'm in love with him.