Chapter 0: You belong here

October 13th 19??

The Autumn air was as crisp as the leaves underfoot as a lone man stood outside the decrepit corpse of the birthplace of Fazbear and Friends. The building was a cancerous plight upon not only the community but the families it's torn to shreds without remorse, and yet it still had the gall to appear inconspicuous and innocuous as it sat there with open arms.

But the man wasn't here for the nostalgic muse, oh no, he was here because of the newly aroused uproar surrounding this particular place. The parents had rightly so blown up the local authority's phones with the disturbing news - of a possible Deadite of all things - roaming the site and it's surrounding forestry. Which is paradoxical, Deadites are stuck in the places in which they were created, everyone and their dogs know that - but it is the reason the man was here.

Such absurd statements - while they are regular amongst the immature pranksters - are taken seriously and investigated with the utmost care, more often than not turn up false. But this one, this one may hold true. The man's sharp eyes zoned in on the disturbed and broken hedera that once covered the back door, despite the shadows growing evermore darker. Perhaps arriving a few hours before dusk was a doltish move, but then again - thinking things through thoroughly was not the man's forte.  If it was, he wouldn't have come here, alone or otherwise.

May as well get this over with, get in, scout the place to see if the uproar is meaningful, then go home and snuggle up with his wife and kids while drinking hot chocolate while watching the latest episode of The Immortal and The Restless. He liked that plan, then again it could be greater if he'd just turn around now and drive home.

The inside was worse, the hedera was not the only plant that had grown wildly within the many years of neglect. He'd only taken two or more steps in and the building had him snared, stripped him of his confidence and soundness and left him naked to it's horrors, it sent his stomach rolling. The man wanted - no - needed to compose himself, build up false moxie and continue, but the terror that gripped him at the thought of closing his eyes and making noise kept him paralyzed.

Why was he here again?

Oh, that's right. To ensure none of his Father's creations remained, to ensure that they found some sort of peace without the suffering, without the fear, and without the paranoia that the boogeyman was coming back for them. The man took a deep breath in and was just about to release it when he felt his pant leg being pulled, he yelled in fright - jumping an impressive height off of the ground while snapping his head downwards to the perpetrator.

An equally startled yellow Toon bunny with a purple bowtie and an unimpressed yellow Toon bear in a black top-hat.

"Jesus Christ S.B, you nearly gave me a heart attack!" The man huffed, hunching over while placing one quivering hand over his rapid heart and the other on his thigh.

The Toon looked guilty while her companion looked around, sneaking worried glances at the man every so often.

"I'm so sorry Michael! I thought you'd heard us!" Spring Bonnie fretted, big innocent green eyes roaming the man's face. All the while she hugged his leg since she couldn't reach his shoulders.

"Any particular reason you're here Mikey? You know you shouldn't be here." Fredbear asked to the background noise of Michael's replying chant of 'It's fine, it's fine.' to Spring Bonnie's mantra of 'I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!'.

The two stopped, the reality of where they where currently coming to fruition. The sudden predatory grin the building was giving them hitting them fully once more. Even with the group very close, a little shy of brushing together, they still felt very impuissant. They were being hunted despite nothing living remaining here, then again that was the problem - as far as they were aware they were the only living thing here. A Deadite or two didn't count.

Despite the silence becoming fragile, Michael knew he had to shatter it at some point. His friends wanted a damn good answer too, this place was off limits to even Fazbear and Spring Bonnie disregarding the fact they once owned the property. They still do legally but physically it belonged to the Deadites and their murderous spirits.

"There's been talk of a Deadite..." Michael cringed once the words left his mouth, he didn't dare look at the two after the sound of their mortified gasps.

"Michael!" Spring Bonnie and Fredbear squawked as the two springing into guarded action. Fredbear took assertion of becoming a 3'0ft sentinel and Spring Bonnie had him returned outside before the man could even blink.

"Guys that's enough! I need to make sure there's nothing here!" Michael scolded trying to loosen the grip the yellow bunny had on him, "Spring Bonnie stop!"

"No! Not until we reach your car. Who knows what range it might have!" Spring Bonnie stated urging the much taller human into a fast walk, she was not taking any risks. Deadite or hoax.

Fredbear had caught up to them as they entered the long road coated in the canopy's tenebrosity umbrage, their hastening being observed by the nearly naked and skeletal trees, their brittle and copper leaves crunching under footfalls disannulling the trios silent flee. The waning moon the only light for the next 100+ steps, unfortunately it also highlighted their figures.

When they reached the car Michael finally managed to break free of  S.Bonnie's grip, spinning and looking down to somewhat face the two. He'd started to open his mouth when an anomaly among the thick trees snared his attention. Whatever he'd been about to say had jammed in his throat as his mind finally registered what the anomaly truly was.

A glow of Lime in the eyes of a tall silhouette.