sequel to happily ever after

*Normal POV*

*3 years on from your marriage to Harry*

The past three years have truly been amazing, you've loved every moment of your married life. Harry was a perfect husband he ensured you and the girls were always okay, he'd truly became a man and a father. Although Esmee was a little difficult with the paparazzi she didn't enjoy the attention. You'd think growing up around cameras and people she'd love the attention. Nope not Essie. Darcy has grown into a perfectionist, she makes sure her little sister is happy and cuddles her to sleep when she is ill. You have the perfectly family. The only thing wrong is the publicity it all gets a little too much. You just fear that Harry will find someone who is single who has no children and has a perfect size 6 figure and perfect everything. You have become more insecure since having Esmee but that's because you have slight stretch marks on your lower back or 'love handles' as some may call them. Your thighs have gotten bigger on top of that it's as though your boobs have sagged. You don't show your figure anymore, it's baggy jeans, baggy tops lose dresses or big hoodies, you just don't feel comfortable showing the shape of your body to anyone. Harry only just about sees your body and that's because you share a bedroom.

After having two children of course your body is going to change but it's just the fact everyone is watching you. Leaving the house is as intense as getting ready for a modelling walk show or a red carpet event. These past few months have been the hardest you’ve been a lot more insecure and conscious out yourself and your appearance. There you stand in front of your mirror after showering, the towel wrapped tightly around your body, you can already see the way your body has changed it as though its someone else’s body. You place the towel over the mirror making sure you won’t catch a glimpse of your body while getting changed. Walking away from the mirror you dry off and cream putting you black lace bra and knickers on, suddenly you hear you door open, you reach over for the first item of clothing to cove some part of your body, you managed to grab some leggings, quickly you slip them on while reaching out for a baggy oversized shirt.

“Babe?” Harry walks into the room, as you turn to face him he has a shine in his eyes and the all too familiar smirk on his. Shying away from his eyes you look to the floor you had managed to avoid any intimate contact with Harry for a while.
“Oh, Hi...” you smile walking past him, as you try to manoeuvre past him he catches you by the waist stopping you, he steps in front of you brushing your damp curls to the side out the way of your eyes. Harry's finger lifts your chin making your eyes connect with one anothers. Slowly Harry leans in connecting your lips with his, his kisses are almost pleading wanting you to respond and kiss him the way you used too. You close your eyes as you feel every movement of his lips, it felt as though you were going to cry and burst all at once. Resting his head on yours his hand rests on your cheek and behind you ear, Harry sighs as his eyes squeeze together tightly. In that moment you saw the effect you were having on the man who you love but your unable to move, to touch this perfect figure in front of you begging you to touch him the way you used to.
“I should get the girls to school...” you use this as an excuse maybe even an escape from the problems you've caused. As you begin to slip from his reach, he seems exhausted.
“Snuggles? What’s wrong?” is all he manages to say as he looks to the ground. You look at his vulnerability and smile “Nothing, babe just a little tired...” you lie again. Leaving the room then the house created a more visible gap between you and the man you love.

*Harry's POV *

Since me and Y/N have been married it been perfect, everyone says marriage can make or break a couple and I can honestly say that it has made me and Y/N. These past few months I’ve noticed that Y/N does not enjoy looking at herself in the mirror, when she attends Dance she wear nothing but baggy clothing on top of that she has distanced from me I can feel her pull away when I cuddle her, kiss her and even when I compliment her. It's as though she doesn't love me anymore.