Part 1.

Harry

Here I am. Sitting on Louis Tomlinson's couch. Why? Because our history teacher teamed us up for a really important group project. Of course she had to choose the most annoying person in the whole school to my partner.

I've always hated Louis so much. He tries to get everyone's attention all the time and never shuts up. I've never really talked to him and I wouldn't have wanted either but now it seems like I have to.

Luckily he doesn't like me either so we can interact as little as possible. I can't even imagine what it would be like if he wanted to talk with me and stuff. He's annoying enough even when we just do the work without really speaking.

The only things we've said to each other are that how we share the work and that we can do the whole project today here at Louis' place so we don't need to spend any more time together.

Today was a good day for it because we both live with our best friends but Louis' mate won't be home today so we can focus on the project better and finish it quicker.

I think Louis' mate's name is Nigel or something like that. He's the blonde guy from school who everybody likes. He seems really nice and I would like to get to know him, but he's always with Louis and I can't stand him so I haven't had a chance to talk with him. It's weird how that nice guy can stand so annoying jerk.

Louis

And here he sits. Harry "look at me I'm so perfect" Styles. I admit he's good-looking but it doesn't mean he can act like he was some kind of king. He always looks at everyone like he was much better than them.

He's so arrogant that he doesn't even glance to any of the nice girls who are interested on him. Obviously he has to wait for his perfect princess to appear because he couldn't be with any normal boring girl.

It really annoys me mostly because I have a little crush on one of those girls who are admiring him like he was Elvis. I would never have chance with her as long as that I'm sexy and I know it- clown was at the same school.

And yeah. There he's still sitting on my couch. Doing nothing. Hadn't done for a while.

"If you're not gonna do anything, you can leave so I don't have to look at you sitting in my living room", I snapped.

"Well sorry but I can't leave because I don't want you to ruin my grades", he snapped back.

"Then do something. I won't let you to be here for nothing."

"Why would I want to be here for nothing? There's absolutely nothing I like in here."

Gosh he's so fucking annoying. I feel myself getting angrier all the time. I can't calm myself before I open my mouth.

"I can't understand why mrs. Smith had to make me do this project with an idiot like you!" I half shout.

"Those were my lines!think about it! Whos the idiot here?" He shouts and stands up at the same time.

"YOU! You are the most arrogant and annoying idiot in the world!" I yell from the bottom of my lungs, thinking about how much easier my life would be without him.

"Say that again if you dare", he said totally calm.

"And what happens if I do?" I ask with sarcasm.

"We'll see", he answers with an annoyed tone.

"Oh little Harold is too afraid to really do something. Poor little baby."

"You really shouldn't say that. I'm two times bigger than you."

"Are you threatening me now? Oh my god I'm so afraid", I said, pretending to be terrified.

He gets closer to me and stands right in front of me. He looks like he's ready to punch me but doesn't do it yet. We just stand there stating at each others eyes for a moment.

Wait a second! Why in the hell am I staring him in the eyes while I should be beating him up? I lift my hand to slap him but he's too quick and holds on my wrist so I can't do it.

"Well well well, someone's trying to start a fight. If I was you, I wouldn't", he says with a deep voice.

He could easily hit me now but he doesn't. Weird. He lets go of my wrist and I back up.

"Why didn't you hit me?" I asked him.

"I never hit anyone who can't defend themselves", he explained and I could see the anger in his eyes.

"Are you saying that I'm too weak to fight with you?" I raise my voice again.

"Yes", he responds.

The fight goes on. And either of us notices that it had started to snow.

I'm in love with the idea of this story (not by me) and I hope you'll like it too:)
-elina