1: Good Morning, Sunshine

"Sayori, if you keep flinching, I won't be able to get the tangles out," I complain.

"F-Fine..." Sayori was my childhood friend since we were children. Now we're starting High School, and she needs me more than ever. I come over to her house every morning, to make sure shes out of bed and ready. I just walked to her house 15 minutes ago. It's not a problem because we are only two blocks away from each other. "S-Sorry, Y/N, I'm just a bit off today!" I giggle. There's never a day where Sayori isn't off. I'm finally done brushing her hair, and we walk downstairs to gather our bags. "Goodbye, Momma!" Sayori says to her mother. Her mother responds back, And in a blink of an eye, we were off to school. High School.

"Remember, Room 230, Okay?" Says Sayori, putting her two hands on my shoulders. I nod to Sayori. "Yeah... I won't forget. But why do I have to go anyway?" My childhood friend pouts. "You big meanie! Backing out already!" To be honest, I didn't want to join a club anyway. Thing is, i'm downright scared of people. Can't stand them at all. My mother and Sayori's mom were best friends, so we hung out a lot. Then me and Sayori....became best friends, and I wasn't open to making any new ones at all. Sayori gives me the peace sign and runs upstairs to 230. I try to hide my face as I do the same.

I look around the small but awesome clubroom."Monikaaaa! Heres the new member I was talking about!" Sayori yells. Wait, Monika?! As in, 7th grade Monika? She was the beauty GURU! With her signature white bow.. she's so kawaii! I had a crush on Monika since. Of course, being myself, I can't even work up the courage to talk to her. I'm such a dork! Ugh. I grab a book I managed to grab from the house and started reading. My favorite horror novel called, "And then she saw." A girl with purple hair peers at me and smiles. "Thats my personal favorite! J.A. Nightingail is a really amazing author!" I look up and frantically close my book. Blushing, I try to just look at the chalkboard. "You... okay?" She says to me, wide-eyed. Dammit, once again, i'm choking on my own words. I'm so stupid, can't even say hi! "Y-Yeah, how're you? What are you reading? Nice.. haha!" I spurt. The purple haired girl has a silly expression on her face. "I'm Yuri" she mumbles. Wow, shes so cute! And her hair is so long! "Well, hi Yuri, i'm Y/N!""Nice to meet you, Y/N!" Yuri smiles kindly.

Yuri seems like a nice person, I think i'm gonna like it here in the literature club!