chapter 1 cheater

hi im mary this is my boyfriend erik he was my first love in high school. He went to everything with me. he went to my sweet 16 he went to all the dances with me we have been with eachother for 7 years. But we always get into fights but after the fights its always like "I love you" *hugs* until one day. "I hate you so much stay out of my life forever" mary says then walks away *tearing up*. Im sorry babe I didn't mean to cheat on you with your best friend *chases mary*. *Looks away why would you do that to me I loved *cracking voice* you *says softly*. I do loves you its just are fights get the best of me and it makes me hate you and im sorry. Get out please I don't want you I can find someone better. Babe you are never like this. what else do you want me to be like *cries harder*. you never say this ple--- *mary rushes to the bathroom erik follows her* erik I think im sick *throws up*. Well mary you kicked me out so I have to go now. Erik please im sorry. No good bye now *walks out*. Erik please I need you right now im sick. *The next day* *wakes up grumpy* I hate erik so much *yells on the phone to her friend* plus jenny my supposed to be best friend had *beep* *voice starts to rise louder and louder* wiTH MY BOYFRIEND.

*Phone hangs up* wow I thought you were supposed to be my friend and listen to my problems *throws phone across the room* *walks to starbuck*. Hi welcome to starbucks- starbucks worker *thinks she looks familiar* *zones out*. Umm ma'am hello we got people waiting behind you what would you like *her eyes start to get wider.* I start trying to punch as I think she is the bestfriend that took my man. but then I start screaming and relize this was all a dream then I yell ERIK. *erik comes* yes shit head. I say in a mad voice "can you please stop calling me that you know I don't like it!.

(that was the end of chapter one comment any ideas for chapter 2 if mary should leave him because he is always rude to her by calling her names she doesn't like plus she feels very uncomftortable with him if you cant tell or should she stay with him and let him be mean and treat her like garabage I hope you like this chapter good bye :)