Broken heart

Hawk POV

I dont know how I say that I still loving she...

*1 day before*

I argue whit Rose because I never have Time for the 2 and I know that is true but I cant Accept that so I only runaway.

She saw me she saw me when I was kissing another girl that not was she....

Rose POV

I went to the forest because I know that Hawk will be there I was close to say that I forgive he but he was kissing another girl... I thought that he love me that only he is bussy whit another things but no he was bussy whit another girl. 

Rose! I hear but I didt say nothing Rose I hear again that was when I answer what do you want?.

Hawk Pov

I hear what do youu want? I know that she never will forgive me but I want to explain why I do that..It  was because I felt alone and I Lost the reason.

Rose POV

I hear he butI cant forgive he...But I still loving he.

*In the night of the present Time*

Hawk POV

Ugh I hate me I say  mirror Hawk answer saying that I was a such idiot and I dont deserve she so I say u are not helping.

At the mornig 

I saw Rose talking with Astoria so I decide to Talk to Rose.

Rose can we Talk in private?

Ugh why I will? 

Rose POV

I remebered that I didnt say to my Friends that I am not dating whit Hawk anymore so I have no option. Ok Hawk I say .

*At somewhere*

Ugh what do u want Hawk?

I want that I forgive me pls!

Why I will do that?

Because I love you are

If u love why u Kiss another girl? Do u know how bad It feels?  It hurts to much!

Okay I am a such idiot! I know that  u are hurt and I dont deserve you but pls say that u still love me!

I still love u! Whit all my heart but I cant forgive u if we still dating how do I know that u never will do that again?

Because I love u Rose cinderella.

That was when I press my Lips on her Lips.I forget that she has that sweet and soft lips that I miss so much

Rose POV

That was when Hawk Kiss me I felt like I will faint but I dont do that because his lips are so soft and have that texture that I really love

Do that  answer your question

I nodded and I whispered what about if we do that again?

Hello persons that are reading this what do u thick about this.This is my first fanfic and I want to thinck that was ok

Bonus:

Astoria: How dramatic!

Joy:*crying* yes but this have a Happy ending

Ling Ling:Btw niw they are a couple again!

Astoria: author u are the drama Queen

Me:what! GUYS u must be kiding me! u exactly say: author why u dont do a drama story about hase??

Astoria, Ling Ling and Joy:opps!

Author:*facepalm*

Travis and Shawn:what are u talking about?

The Girls and me:GUYS you were sleeping all this Time?

Travis and Shawn:no! We were playing vudeogames!
The Girls and me:*facepalm*🤦🤦