Chapter One: Mariza

Mariza's POV:
Aah...New York. Im really glad Me, Fefe and the kids decided to move here. Its so calm and sunny, and when it snows, me and kids go out and play. Fefe, on the other hand, would rather stay inside. Fefe left early today and he left a note. I decided not to call him about it. He's already busy enough. "MOM!" I here my daughter, Maria, call to me. "Yeah, Dollbaby?" I pick up Maria and give her a kiss on the cheek. She look at me with scared eyes. "Edgar and Maya ran away!" I looked at Maria as my son, Gabe, pulled on my overall leg. "Its true, Mommy!" Gabe looked at me, tears rolling down his face. I put Maria down and put on my sweater. "Stay here, okay?" I told my children. They nodded and shut the door. I run across the snowy street into the forest across from our apartment. "EDGAR!? MAYA!? WHERE ARE YOU?" I yell into the snowy air. I wasnt paying attention and i fell into a hole below my feet. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I scream as i kept falling. I landed on a cold, hard floor. Suddenly, everything went black.
Everything had disappeared.
-------------------------------------------------------
((Oooh cliffhanger! Sorry guys, but this is all your getting. I hope this chapter isnt bad. See ya!
~Nati))