eyeless jack x reader

I was put on a mission with Jeff the killer, we weren't that close. He barely talked to me, probably because I'm dating his best friend, eyeless jack. I can't wait to finish this mission and just go back to him. It's been a year since we started dating and he wanted to go somewhere special for our anniversary.
(fast forward)
Jeff and I finished our mission and headed back to the mansion. He stopped halfway there, "what's wrong Jeff?" I ask annoyed. He looks at the ground, "where is he taking you." Jeff says. That was the first thing he's said to me all day. "I honestly don't know Jeff." I answer. He nods and keeps walking. We finally reach the mansion and I go to the room I share with jack to see that he's not there. I sigh and change. Jack walks in while I'm laying on the bed and picks me up bridal style. "Hey" he says. Before I could respond, his lips collide with mine and he starts kissing me gently, and slowly. I pull away, "happy anniversary jack, I love you soooo much" I say and give him a quick pec on the lips. "I love you too (y/n)" he smiles and kisses me. He places me on his bed and crawls on top of me, never breaking the kiss. He plays with the zipper on my jeans and slowly pulls it down. He starts to pull my jeans down and I allow him. I pull down his track pants while he starts unbuttoning my shirt. All our clothes are removed leaving us in our underclothes (underwear's and bra). He pulls away from the kiss and we both gasp for air. He looks me up and down and starts kissing my neck. He starts to unhook my bra and I tug at his boxers. He successfully unhooks my bra and pulls down my panties. We were completely naked, kissing passionately. He lines himself at my entrance and pushes the tip in, smirking at me. I shut my eyes, waiting for him to pound into me. But he doesn't. I open my eyes and he leans down and kisses me passionately. He starts to push his member in very slowly and gently. I was shocked by this, because normally he's rough. He breaks the kiss and we both gasp for air, and he hasn't moved yet. he looks at me, while his full member is inside me, and says "I love you, so much." I look at him, "I love you too jack" and we kiss. He starts to move slowly, while we kiss.