chapter one

"KARMEN LETS GO!!"

I could hear my roommate Channing yelling throughout our apartment.

"IM COMING!" I yell back.

I slip on my black converse and grab my bag and close my door. I moved in with Channing when I was 15. After my mom died I didn't have anyone. Channing is all I have.

Today is July 4th 2014 and Channing and I are going on a road trip. Tomorrow is my birthday I will be 17. We are currently on the way to Knoxville Tennessee to see my favorite person in the world. Jacob Whitesides.

"Okay if we leave by 12:00 today. We will be in Louisville Kentucky by 3:00pm, So then at 8 we should be in Knoxville." I tell her.

Its 11:30 now so we get into Channing's car and drive to the local diner a couple blocks down.

"I can't believe we are going to see Jacob Whitesides" Channing says as we walk into the diner. We eat our breakfast and get back into her car.

After about 3 hours we make it to Louisville Kentucky. I have never been to Kentucky before but it seems like a nice place. I mean I wouldn't choose to live here but if I had to I would be fine with it. We stopped at McDonald's and are lunch. Then back to the freaking car.

Channing is currently sleeping with her headphones in. I'm driving as fast as I can because I honestly hate being on the road at night. I'm afraid of hitting an animal or someone killing me. I mean it happens.

are you serious.

you have to be kidding.

Channing wake up.

We are currently parked on the side of the interstate with flashing red and blue lights parked behind us.

"Hello ma'am, are you aware that you were going 90 mph in a 85 mph speed zone?"

"Yes officer." I say back

"It's just, I'm trying to get to Knoxville before it gets dark because I'm afraid of hitting an animal and I'm stressed because I meet the love if my life tomorrow and I still have nothing to wear or what am I going to say..." my rambling was cut off by Channing.

"I'm sorry sir. She's just a little nervous."

"Look kids I'm letting you off with a warning because Knoxville seems pretty important to you and I don't want to ruin your trip go on and have some fun, just slow down. You will make it their by dark. It's only 6:00." he said with a smile.

"Thank you so much officer." I said and he nodded and got back into his car. I blew out one large breath and started driving again.

After about an hour we made it to Knoxville. We decided to stay at a hotel downtown since that's where Jacob is having his concert.

My phone dinged

Sierra: Did you make it to Knoxville yet?

Karmen: Yeah just got here.

Sierra: Is it to late for you to come over? Jacob should be home soon...😏

Karmen: Sierra! I can't come to your house looking like a complete slob.

Sierra: C'mon. It will be dark. We will watch a movie.

Karmen: Okay. Send me you're address.

"I'm going to the Whitesides' house, want to come?" I asked Channing.

"Hahaha.. how?"

"Sierra. This is one plus about being her friend." I say as I look around for some cute clothes.

I decided on some black leggings and a pastel purple crop top. I touched up my makeup and curled my hair.

"Are you coming?" I asked Carmen.

"No I'm just going to stay here. Have fun tho." she said and I walked out of the hotel room.

I put the address into the gps and started to drive. When I finally got there Becky answered the door.

"Hello. May I help you?" she said politely.

"Yeah. Is Sierra here? She invited me over so we can watch a movie. I'm Karmen." I said with a smile.

"Oh of course come on in. It's a pleasure to meet you." she said opening the door even more.

"Sierra! Your friends here." Becky yelled up the steps.

"AND SHES HOT!!!" I heard someone else yell. I looked to my side and sitting on the was Dylan Holland. THE DYLAN HOLLAND!! DEEZY! oh my gawd he just called me hot. I am currently fangirling in my mind.

He stands up and walks over to me.

"Hi. I'm Dylan."

"I know who you are" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Great to meet you sweetheart hopefully I will see you soon." he says walked into the kitchen.

"OH MY GOD KARMEN!!" Sierra said as she ran into my arms.

"Let's go upstairs." she said and we went into a room that is so familiar. It was the room. The room that was the background of his vines. It had all kinds of fan art on the walls with a little recording station in the corner and a big flat screen on the wall. Their were a couple guitars to the side propped up on the wall.

"What do you want to watch?" Sierra said.

"Oh it doesn't matter to me" I said sitting on the side of the bed. HIS BED I WAS SITTING ON JACOB WHITESIDES' BED!!

"Well then we are going to watch the conjuring." she said sitting next to me with blankets.

After about 30 minutes of the movie I heard voices coming from downstairs it sounded like Dylan talking, but their was someone else their. I was curious so I just made the excuse up to go to the bathroom.

I walked out of the bathroom on my phone checking twitter.

"I'm sorry." I said when I bumped into someone.

"Oh it's okay." he said looking into my eyes.

"Yeah I better get back to Sierra now." I walked back into the room that I was previously in.

"Wait why are you going into my room." He said grabbing my arm.

"We are watching a movie." I said.

"Can I join?" he asked

"I mean I guess, it is your room." I said

"Oh I'm Jacob." he said holding out his hand.

"Karmen." I said shaking his hand.

"You're Karmen?" he asked

"Yep."

"Sierra was right. You are gorgeous."

I blushed and we went back into his room.

"Dylan Leave." Sierra said motioning him out of the door. She followed.

"I think we have been set up." I said to Jacob.

"I'm okay with it." he said putting his arm over my shoulder making us cuddle.

"I am too." I said with a smile.

hope you enjoyed the first part to this fanfiction.<3

Vote and add this to your library!!