Chapter two meeting the boys

My POV

Charles: hey Mary and Lauren since you guys found my phone and my camera would you guys mind coming on the bus and maybe going on stage with us??

Me: OMG that would so we some I would totally love to do that!

Travis: all right! Let's go our bus is this way.

Lauren: *talking to me* this is so awesome I can't believe our dream is finally coming true.

Me: Yeah I know meeting WTK has been a dream of mine.

Charles's POV

Charles: hey guys I found my phone and guess who had it????

Danny: Who??

Charles: these two lovely ladies found it on a table and they went to return it, but when I called the phone Mary answered it and they brought it back to me. Hey guys introduce yourself.

Mary: Hi Danny, Coley, Hunter, nerd rock, Allie and Jenny. I'm Mary

Lauren: Hey Danny, Coley, Hunter, nerd rock, Allie and Jenny. I'm Lauren.

Coley: we'll it's nice to meet you both.

Danny: So are you guys coming to the show.

Travis: we'll no shit

Charles: haha

Danny: sorry I just thought.......

Travis: you thought what..

Danny: oh never mind.

Mary: haha OMG you guys are so funny.

Lauren: yeah.

Travis: we'll it's time for the show how about you awesome ladies follow us and then when we play Check Yes Juliet you guys can come and sing with me on stage.

Mary/lauren: yay that would be and awesome idea.

Travis's POV

Travis: *about to start Check yes Juliet* alright before I start Check Yes Juliet I would like to bring out these two lovely ladies. *crowd screaming* Travis: here is Mary and her friend Lauren. They are gonna help me sing this song.

Travis/Mary/Lauren: *singing Check Yes Juliet*

Mary: wow that was amazing thank you guys so much I love you guys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N hey guys I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter I don't know when my next one will come out but don't worry I'll keep you posted.