Birthday Surprise 🎉🔞 [Taekook x Reader ONESHOT]

"Hajima!!" you heard Taehyung yell from the living room as you were in the kitchen grabbing a snack. He was playing video games with Jungkook but clearly, you knew who was winning. "I totally had that!! You didn't even give me a chance!" Taehyung said sitting back on the couch. Jungkook just laughed while shaking his head, starting the next game. You sat back down in between the two with your drink in one hand, popcorn in another. It was actually quite amusing watching them play together. Plus you could relax with two of your best friends. "Heyyy, where's ours?!" They both said in unison while eyeing your snack as you got comfy. You swore they were made for each other, you always made jokes about it. "Get you're own!" you said with a laugh while eating a handful of popcorn. "Come onn Y/N, sharing is caring" Jungkook said to you with a cute little pout and his big puppy dog eyes that he knew you couldn't resist. You just rolled your eyes while chewing and handed him the bowl while taking a sip of your drink. Jungkook's face lit up as he took a handful, acting like a little kid. "Heyy, what about me!" Taehyung cried out. "Share with him too, Jungkook" you said as you rolled your eyes back. He made a pout again but passed the bowl over to Taehyung, whom reacted the same way as Kookie. Oh what a surprise. This was normal for the 3 of you, the two of them acting like little kids while you were basically their mom. And as much as you acted like it annoyed you, you loved it too because they were absolutely adorable. "Alright give it back now & play your game!" You say grabbing the bowl back from Taehyung.

*time skip- later that night*

"Alright well that was my last game, I'm gonna head to bed" Jungkook says as he stands up & stretches. "Alright goodnight" you say while still scrolling through Twitter on your phone. "Night" Taehyung says as he turns the system off & puts a random show on in the background. "So," he starts once he knows Jungkook is gone. "Jungkook's birthday is coming up.." you look up from your phone to engage in the conversation. "Yeah this Friday, do you & the guys have anything planned? Or does he want to do anything special?" you question. "Well he hasn't mentioned anything, but I thought all of us could go out for a bit that night, since it is his 21st. Then you & I could bring him back here & do something special with him. Or.. for... him." He says a little quieter and almost unsure with the last part. "Yeah, I'm sure he doesn't want nothing crazy anyway. A night at the bar with all of us would be fun. And do you mean like come back and watch movies & play video games with him or something?" you respond, completely clueless as to what Taehyung has in mind. "Oh, not necessarily. But that would be fun too!" Taehyung says slouching in his seat & looking to the TV. You could tell he was uneasy about something but you didn't know why. What could possibly be running through his mind?? "Okay, well what were you thinking?" you ask with a smile, scooting just slightly closer to him. Taehyung bites his lip & looks down at his lap, fumbling with the strings on his joggers. "I was just thinking we could just.. make him feel.. good... you know?" He responds, looking up at you for a split second and then back down to his lap again. "Good how, exactly?" you question, all sorts of thoughts running through your head. "You know like.. relieve some of the stress he may be feeling.." he says looking back up at me. My eyes widen as I finally realize what he's most likely talking about. "You mean.. like... sexually??" you finally say after a short moment of silence. "Yeah.. we could like fill his sexual needs & fantasies & just make him feel good. All.. night.. long..." he says with a devilish smirk while looking up towards me. You weren't going to lie, you loved the idea. You were just very surprised and almost taken aback by Taehyung's sudden dominant suggestion, that you were almost speechless. And you think he realized that when he finally spoke up with, "Uhm nevermind. Sorry. That was stupid of me to even say that. Sorry. I don't know why I even thought of it I just.. I don't know. Sor-" he kept rambling. "Tae!" you said cutting him off. He looked up at you. "It's fine. It wasn't stupid. I actually like the idea. Lowkey kinda turns me on if I'm being honest" you say with a slight lick of your lips. Tae looks up to you & lets out a sigh of relief. His expression changing to a smirk when he asks, "Oh really?". You nod while slightly biting your lip. "Well then" Tae starts, "shall the two of us practice some things we might to Jungkook, together..?" he questions dominantly again, but also with a hint of sarcasm. "Tae!" You shout as you playfully hit is chest & roll your eyes. "Okay! Okay, we won't but let's at least talk about what we each are into & have somewhat of a gameplan" he says while laughing. I agree and we talk it out before heading to bed, separately.

*time skip- Friday evening*

You were finishing getting ready for Jungkook's birthday dinner when you heard a knock on your bedroom door. "Come in!" you say as you touch up your hair one last time. "Hey Y/N, almost ready?" Taehyung asked as he came in & shut the door, which was slightly unusual. "Yeah just about, what's up?" You question turning around to look at him. "I was just making sure you were still down for tonight after the bar, I don't wanna pressure you into doing anything you're uncomfortable with." Tae says while coming closer to you. He grabs one of your hands to reassure you. "Tae I told you, I like the idea. I promise." You say with a smile. "Don't worry, alright?" you say as you lean closer, giving him a small peck on the cheek. You step back & smirk. Tae licks his lips surprised but then kisses you eagerly. You break the kiss & say, "tonight Tae" before turning around to look at yourself in the mirror one last time before head out.

*time skip*

"Wher-er's  m-my  sur-surprise?!?" Jungkook tries to say as he stumbles into the house, Taehyung on one side with you on the other. "You'll get your surprise in a minute chill out! You needa get in the damn house first" you say while practically tripping in your heels. "Bu-ut I want it noowww!!!" Jungkook whines as you and Tae throw him to the couch. "Can you wait 2 seconds?? I needa catch my breath. You're heavy as fuck." You say while taking off your heels. "It's all muscle, baby" Jungkook replies back with a wink. You can't believe this kid. You look to Tae who's just looking back at you shaking his head. "Bedroom. Now." You say to Jungkook causing him to wipe that stupid smirk off his face. "Wh-what?" he says. "You heard me. Tae, help him." You say while standing up to get a glass of water. Taehyung does as he's told & you meet them in Jungkook's bedroom where Tae had placed him on the bed, still drunk, confused, & fully dressed. "So, you want your surprise?" You say to Jungkook as you set your water down on the bedside table. "Ye-yes?" he stutters out, almost questioning. You begin to take off your dress, showing off your sexy lingerie you put on earlier that day before you went out. "Our surprise for you is this; we're gonna make you feel better than ever before. We're gonna take away your stress & relax you, & give you the best birthday present ever, alright?" You say as you begin to crawl on top of his lap. Taehyung takes off his shoes & outfit leaving him in boxers. "How does that sound, Jungkook-ssi? Hm?" He asks. Jungkook looks at us with his big brown eyes confused, lips slightly parted. "I- I'm- Tha- That sounds go- good" he finally says softly. You both smirk. You begin kissing Jungkook as you grind into his hips. You tug at his shirt & he takes it off, as Taehyung takes off his shoes, climbing on to the bed with you two. Jungkook pulls you closer and begins massaging your ass & breasts. His hands running all over your body. You feel your high approaching as his dick gets harder, throbbing against your pussy. You run your fingers through his hair as you moan out. All while Taehyung is watching & slightly touching himself. After you cum you get off of Jungkook, lying down beside him. He quickly takes off his pants and boxers and starts touching himself. But Taehyung takes the initiative to start sucking him off. You watch while playing with yourself, soon beginning to suck Tae off. The air was filled with sex sounds and moans from the 3 of you as fucked and pleased each other all night long, giving Jungkook the best birthday surprise ever. "Fuuck!" he moaned out as Taehyung brought him to his climax, you doing the same for Tae. He went faster making Jungkook grip onto his hair as he came down Tae's throat. Tae quickly pulled out of your mouth before he came. "Get on all fours. Now." Taehyung commanded to Jungkook. He did as he was told and Tae began fucking him rough, no mercy, as you lied underneath and sucked him off. The poor boy was so sensitive that he was a moaning mess, he already felt his climax coming. "Get up!" he moaned out at you, taking you by surprise. You stop for a moment and look at him, "wha-" "Get up!! Let me fuck you!!" Jungkook says with a very dominant but needy tone. You don't respond. You just do as you're told. Jungkook pounds into you and starts thrusting fast, not even letting you adjust to his size. "Fuck! Jungkook!!" you moan out as you grip onto his wrists due to the unbelievable pleasure & pain. Jungkook moans out as Tae slaps his ass, "Did I say you could fuck her??" he asks angrily. "N-no" Jungkook says slightly scared/shyly. "Guess I'll just have to fuck you harder now, then" Tae says as he picks up his pace, bringing him close to him orgasm. "N-no fuuuuck!!" Jungkook cries out, his thrusts getting sloppier. You could feel him throbbing inside of you & knew he was close, as were you. You gripped onto him & clenched your walls around his dick, releasing your juices all over him. Moaning out as you dig your fingernails into his wrists. "Ahh fuuuck babygirl!!" He says as he thrusts hard one last time, cumming deep inside of you. Taehyung slaps his ass for cumming before him. "Ah! Fuck!" Taehyung cries out, releasing his warm liquid into Jungkook. You all collapse onto the bed, gasping for air. "Surprise?!" You and Taehyung say with a nervous laugh while looking at Jungkook. He looks at you both & shakes his head, "Well, that was some surprise!" We all laugh and get up to shower. Round 2, perhaps? 😈💦