Chapter 1: Jade Zemlock-Origin

Jade-
  My dad is a big-name leader in the revolutionary army. My mom is one of the Seven Warlords. My Uncle Rocky is the Vice Fleet Admiral. My dad's dad was a retired and well decorated marine. My dad's mom was also a decorated marine and retired.
  I lived in the East Blue...by myself...with my two younger sisters Bryanna (Bree) and Trista. We lived on an island that was constantly under siege by pirates, navy people, and pretty much anyone.
  We barely scraped by. We stole from anyone and everyone and lived inside a treehouse built like a pirate ship. I breathed out. Bree and Trista laid on my lap. 'One of these days, I promise that I'll pull us out of this rut and give you guys a proper home.' I thought.
  While they slept late, I went out and collected water, food, and supplies. I was in town and saw a pirate that was well-liked in all the seas. His name...Shanks.
  The town was called Windmill Town. I slipped into the bar and snuck into the back. I stole their stuff and slipped out. "Hey!!" The guy shouted.
  I burst out and ran. I was panting and panting as he chased me. I climbed up a tree and lost the guy. I breathed out and then bounced from branch to branch with the stuff. I got to the treehouse.
  "Here." I said, and they ate.
  "Big sis...why doesn't anybody want us?" Trista asked.
  That wrenched my heart out. "That's not it! It's just...people can be very cruel. We're different. We were born different. People just don't understand us. That's all!" I said.
  No, that was a lie. They don't like us because of the devil fruit I ate. I called it the Nature-Nature Fruit. It gave me the ability to manipulate all the natural elements like air, water, earth, fire, ice, lighting, darkness, energy, light, nature, chakra, aether, cosmic, gravity, nether, plasma, and space-time.
In addition to the natural occurring elements...I had unnatural occurring elements, in other words the ones on the periodic table.
As an added bonus: I can shapeshift into any animal I could think up...including mythical ones.
However, I was unable to swim...Devil Fruit curse. I'd eaten this fruit right around the time my parents left me and my sisters.
Even when we were with my parents...there was hardly anyone home. I ate the fruit to enable me to properly protect my younger sisters.
"People discriminate against us because we're from an ancient tribe in the New World called the Demeter Dragon Clan." I said.
"Why?" Trista asked.
"Well, the Demeter Dragon Clan practiced all kinds of magic and people called us devils. It was all because they were afraid of what we could do." I said.
"That's stupid." Trista said.
"I know." I said.
Trista and Bree played in the treehouse and I walked to town again. I went to the bar again, but to formally apologize. "I don't mind, I know why you do it." The bar owner said.
I saw what happened to Shanks and how angry that kid was. Then that kid ate a devil fruit and Shanks tried to make him spit it out.
He stormed out and I bumped into him. "Oh! I'm sorry!" I said, bowing.
"Hmm?" He said. "Don't worry." He said.
"I saw what happened." I said.
He grumbled. "Shanks is right, don't worry about it too much." I said.
"But he's a pirate!" The boy said.
I chuckled. "I'm Jade Zemlock." I said.
"Oh. Monkey D. Luffy." He said.
"I always see you hanging around them, why?" I asked.
"I want to become a great pirate someday...the best one!" Luffy exclaimed.
"Oh, I see. So...the King of Pirates?" I asked.
"How do you know?" Luffy asked.
"I want to be a pirate too. The adventure is what appeals to me...and I want to show that pirates can be respectable, powerful, a woman, and a hero." I said.
Luffy smiled. "Maybe you should join my crew when we get older!" Luffy said.
I laughed. "Maybe." I said.
We parted ways and I went back to the tree house. I looked at the two of them and sighed. 'I can't do this on my own.' I thought, even though that's what I'd been doing for as long as I could remember.
'One day.' I thought.
The next day, I went into town and I saw the commotion in the main plaza. I looked and gasped. "Luffy!" I exclaimed, quietly.
The mountain bandit laughed. "You dumb kid! You shouldn't fight adults." The mountain bandit said.
  "Hey! Leave him alone!" I shouted.
  "Hmm? Another one?" The mountain bandit said.
  I clenched my fist. I felt a hand on my head. "Don't worry, I'll handle this." Shanks said.
I nodded, and he handled it. From that day forward, Luffy wore Shanks' straw hat as a commemoration for him.
His Grandpa Garp gave him to mountain bandits for them to raise him. I stayed in the treehouse with my sisters and he and I became extremely close friends.
My sisters and I were wondering the forest for food one day. "Man...not a single thing." I said.
"Maybe we scared them all away." Trista said.
"Maybe." Bree said.
"That means we gotta go steal from the town." I said.
"Yeah, unfortunately." Bree said.
Then, it happened. A shadow came over my sisters and I. "Big sis...look." Trista said.
I turned, my hands on my hips. "Look, there are some girls who need our help!" A boy shouted.
"Excuse me?" I asked.
"Oh? Jade!!!" Luffy shouted.
"LUFFY!" Trista shouted, and she ran over to him to play with his rubberiness.
I chuckled. "What do you mean excuse me? It's common curtesy to save girls who are in trouble." A boy with black hair said.
"Do I look like I'm in trouble?" I asked.
"There's a tiger standing behind you!" He shouted.
I lifted my hand to the three boys. I held my bisentō, and lifted it. (SFX: "WHAM!"). "Bad tiger! Bad, bad tiger!" I said, whacking him over and over again.
He roared, tears in his eyes. I rolled my eyes and then I shapeshifted into a T-Rex to roar back. I shrunk and the tiger whimpered, wondering off.
"Hit me." The boy said.
Luffy and a blonde kid both socked him. I laughed. "I'm Jade, Luffy's friend. Who are you?" I asked.
"I'm Sabo...one of Luffy's older brothers." The blonde one with a top hat said.
I smiled. "Pleased to meet you." I said, bowing.
"Who are these two?" Sabo asked.
"My two younger sisters, Bree and Trista." I said.
"Hi!" They said.
"Hello!" Sabo exclaimed.
The taller, black haired boy seemed at a loss for words. "I-I-I...uhhh...I'm Gol D. Ace." The boy said, blushing.
I smiled. "It's an honor, Ace!" I said tilting my head sideways...laughing a bit with my eyes closed.
"Big sis, we still have food to get." Bree said.
"Yeah, ciao." I said, turning and waving.
We went into to town and stole what we needed.