CHAPTER 1

Once upon a time, there was a young boy by the name of Lucas Grimn, who grew up in a small town called Green Walk. Lucas is about 15 years of age, he was tall and very muscular like. He had brown hair, ice blue eyes and was fair in complexion. Lucas was the only son of renowned scientists Charles and Miranda Grimn. As Lucas did not have any siblings or friends, he was always in a sad state and looked very depressed most of the time. Lucas's parents did not really pay much attention to him mostly because they were always working. Lucas was very anti-social at school, but was admired by many because of his parents. One day, a girl by the name of Lena Woods came up to Lucas and introduced herself saying that she was a new student and needed help in finding her class. So Lucas asked," Why did you choose me out of all the other persons and teachers in the school"? Lena replied," I heard that you were one of the most respected and admired students in the school, so I decided to come to you. After hearing this Lucas became furious after what Lena had told him and said," I suggest you find someone else because I did not do anything for the people in this school to have such high regards for me. Lena was very confused and did not know how to respond to the situation. She walked away and she was very sad because she did not know what she had done wrong but little did she know that it wasn't her fault. So she went to ask someone else for help in getting to class.