My blessing and my curse

*"Last Thing" by Jack & Jack is blasting through the speakers, people are dancing a hip hop choreo*

THIS is my daily life. my happy place.
Hello, I'm Dany (it's actually Danielle, but please do NOT call me that), I'm 19 years old, and if you couldn't tell by now, I'm a dancer. I live for this shit, I started when I was really young and I don't see myself stoping anytime soon, nor in 20 years.

*Same song starts playing again*

"Okay, last time. c'mon LET'S GO! 5, 6, 7, 8" and THAT is Justin, my dance teacher; tall, brown eyed, regular looking, ridiculously talented and very, very loud. he's 20 -pretty young, I know-, he actually goes to the same college as me, I've had like one or two classes with him before, his not that into school (neither am I, but at least I pretend like I care, you know? him?... not so much) he's cool though. chill, carefree, not very talkative, but cool. I've known him for about two years, we know the way around each other by now: how we work, how we react over different scenarios, our attitudes when we're mad, excited, stressed out, happy, not like ourselves. like, we really know how to treat each other, and how to get what we want out of the other person. we also know that we're always there for the each other, yeah he's my teacher and I'm his student, but we're also kind of friends, if he needs my help with something you can bet your life I'm gonna do everything in my power to try and help him. that's my blessing and my curse... I'd do anything to help the guy I'm in love with.
Damn, I hate feelings! they always lead to complications.

~~~
New story!! Hope you guys like it.
Btw, I'll be mentioning one song per chapter, so I'll leave you the link for the playlist here:
https://open.spotify.com/user/matracas1/playlist/2V6po8VEPcDkgy16Jq35ip?si=ks13NBCcST6Lu1cwET6bPQ
-♥️™️