Diary ☂

7/29/14

I slept mostly today. I had to go to Family dollar with my mom and I saw Mitchell and Carlos there! We messed around in there and kept making dirty jokes with eachother. I feel bad i ditched him 25 minutes after! Ah well. Also Shaun asked me out today and i don't really know how to feel.  He just dumped my bestfriend and he wants to date me? What do i say to that! I feel weird and stuff :c I feel flattered but honestly hes a cool dude and nothing else. Someone just explain this shit too me :( Also, Abby my cousin is pretty great tbh and she thinks her life sucks. Well Im talking to her and is it to fucking hard to be nice to her? She wonderful and she has to cutting herself, and its pretty bad. So if anyone fucks with her please, just go fuck yourself. :) Also my parent's keep asking if im a lesbion. Like im a supporter of the LGBT community and i have a homophobic family, so im gay?  Like what the fuck. Just because I have a heart and I understand other people's feelings im a homo. My little brother said yesterday when i was going to walmart if he saw a gay person in there to beat them up?? Then i got in trouble for yelling at him. My parents where on his side of the whole argument. How immature.

Great day scale: 6.9/10