The mall

Liyla POV

"We may have moved, but that doesn't give you the option to mope around! I'm going to drop you off at the mall with $100. Now get dressed!" My mother says harshly.

I just moved to this boring town in Texas, because my 'mom' got a good job here. She isn't really my mom. She just adopted me because she was lonely.

She has always hated me! She thinks since she has a bad life, then she just had to make my life suck also. Now she made me move from my old school at the worst of times!

My schools volleyball team, that I just so happened to be captain of, had just won states! We were going to finals in a month!

I was surprised on the day of my 16th birthday, though. I had just blown out my candles by myself since my 'mom' had to go on a desperate date, when my whole body erupted into pain.

After about ten minutes the pain stopped. I tried to stand up, but I had paws and four legs. I ran to the bucket of water next to the drain incase of flooding, only to look at a pure silver cat!

And I was huge!

I figured after a while, that I could change size! I could be the size of a cat, tiger, cheetah, panther, ect.

After that, I started having voices in my head saying that it was my inner cat. I named her since she didn't have a name. She said that all cats spirits are in perfect harmony with their people, so I named her Harmony!

From then on, once a week, I would transform and go for a run in the forest on the other side of town. Since we moved, which was a week exactly ago, I haven't had a run.

I get up from my bed and go to my bathroom, to get a quick shower. After that I brush my teeth and hair, and let it go in its natural waves.

I have black hair and green emerald eyes. I am kind of short, at 5'5. I have nice curves and decant sized boobs. But I do not like my big butt!

I can never find anything to fit my waist without my butt being smothered! I have four nice pairs that actually fit me nice, only four!

I go to my closet with my towel wrapped securely around my body, to pick out my outfit for today.

I decide to wear a black crop top that hangs off the shoulder, that says 'i love cars!'. I wear ripped short shorts and dark brown cowboy boots with dark blue swirls.

I go back into my bathroom and get my angel chain cuff link earrings. I look in the mirror doing a once over on my outfit, before I jog down stairs to meet the wicked witch of the west.

"God! You take forever to get ready!" She exclaimed as she walks out the door of the house.

"Well good morning to you too!" I say under my breath, as I lock the door before leaving the house. I hop in our old beat up 2001 Pontiac Aztek.

It is a horrible car!

My dream car is a 2014 Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Roadster. I would want it pitch black with a blue line over the top. Ugh, if only!

My 'mom' complains the whole drive about how I get to much and that I need to stop being selfish about something. I really just zoned out by then.

As she pulls up to a giant mall, she hands me $100 and tells me she will maybe pick me up in five hours. She sped off without so much as a goodbye.

"So much for the motherly things you do for me." I say to myself.

I walk into the mall getting wolf whistles along the way. I just roll my eyes and keep walking. I soon find myself in front of the arcade.

What? I don't like shopping! Is that so hard to believe!?

I soon go in and find a coin machine. I put in $20 and get the coins to go play.

I got to the Aliens VS. Predators game quickly. I see a boy my age with glasses playing alone on it, when it is a two player. I want to play with him!

"Hey, ummm... can I play with you?" I ask hopefully giving him a sweet smile.

"S-sure!" He stutters out. I give him a quick thank you and pay for my side of the game.

It starts up and instantly I am into game mode. I shoot ten aliens with head shots in the first twenty seconds.

"Wow! Your good!" The guy beside me says. I just smile at him and continue with the game.

By the end of our turn I had shot eighty-six, while the guy next to me shot thirty-three.

I turn around to see a huge crowd of teenage boys just staring at me. They had shocked faces as they stare intently at me. I squirm uncomfortable by their stares.

"What are you guys looking at? And may you please stop with the starin'!?" I ask still squirming.

"I have never seen a girl so skilled in my life! You are awesome!" A guy says to me amazed. I blush a deep crimson at his complement.

"Thanks!" I say quickly, before heading to the dancing game.

Oh this is going to be fun!