[23] PREFERENCE

m e e t i n g

archie - you and archie met in a music room in school. archie was playing his guitar and you overheard him, finding the tune he was playing pleasing to your ears. you walk inside to see him looking out the window with the guitar on his lap and while clearing your throat and he hears you, turning round to face you with a shy grin on his face.

betty - you and betty met through archie, he introduced the two of you to each other one day when you were walking to school with him. betty seemed really nice and kind and so you started hanging out with her. the two of you became best friends and maybe something more if you want.

veronica - a new girl was sitting at the usual table you'd sit at with your friends, and she was sitting in your spot. that's how you met veronica, betty introduced her and she seemed sweet so you welcomed her into your group and the two of you ended up being the closest in the group.

jughead - you were running through the halls of your school because you were late to the your first class. you weren't looking where you were going and ended up clashing against him bunglingly, dropping all the books in your hands onto the floor. the two of you exchanged an awkward sorry, then names and ended up hanging out that lunch.

cheryl - you and cheryl met through jason, her dead brother. this was long before he was dead because jason had invited you to his house to hang out with a couple other friends and in walked cheryl, wearing a red robe and a cheesy smirk. the two of you ended up being great friends even though you thought she was sort of a bitch at first.

kevin - you and kevin have been long friends since childhood since your mothers knew each other since you were born, it's like he was the cliche childhood neighbor that falls in love with you form next door, except he was gay and only ever saw you as one of his bestest friends.

toni - you met toni when you joined the serpents, she was the only girl that you could relate to and the two of you became really good friends. after the test you had to see if you were worthy of joining the serpents, she was the only one that shows sympathy and helped you get cleaned up.

josie - you always knew who josie was since she was part of the famous school band the pussycats and was the daughter of the ex-president of riverdale. the band was having auditions for any new members and you stood up on the stage getting judged for singing from them, unfortunately you didn't get the space but she josie did say you were a close second up against valerie.

sweet pea - you and sweet pea knew each other since you were little and remained good friends as you grew up. since the two of you were serpents you'd always see each other at south side high school and always protected each other like brothers and sisters.

( thanks for 4k! )