Sammy Lovin' - Requested

Sorry if this sucks, I'm new to this cut me some slack.

You're going out on the town with your best friend Sammy. Hes looking hotter than usual, you've always had a crush on him & you felt that he had feeling for you too. You finally decided that tonight was the night that you were going to tell Sammy you had feelings for him.

You were dying to tell him you had feelings for him, but you just didn't know how to say it. He knew you wanted to tell him something because you were acting different all night.

You finally decided to say to him "Sammy I really like you & I have for a long time, I hope you still want to be my friend, and that nothing weird is going to be between us now." You started to say something but you got cut off by Sammy smashing his lips into yours. You think to yourself that this is one of the best kisses you've ever had.

After the kiss broke Sammy had said to you "Jenna, I've honestly had feelings for you since the first time I've ever laid eyes on you." This really mad you grow into a big genuine smile that you could not wipe off your face.

Abunch of people around you were staring at Sammy & you, but you didn't care.

After the night ended & Sammy & you finished shopping with you night out of the town, you went back to his beach house. The moon was shining & it was so romantic. Sammy looked at you & said "Your eyes are shining and they look so beautiful Jenna." All you could do again was just smile. 

After your long day of shopping you suggested having a picnic on the beach to celebrate your new relationship with each other.

You ate your favorite food together of course being pizza because its so delicious. Sammy brought weed because its one of his favorite things. And you both decided wine because there was no beer around.

You set a blanket on the ground because you don't want sand in your clothes. You eat your pizza & smoke a little weed & drink a lot of wine. Sammy says to you "Would'nt it be a good idea if we went skinny dipping in the ocean right now?"

You not thinking properly say yes. You both get undressed and go right into the ocean. A huge wave is about to come & you & Sammy are getting ready for it, you both jump into the wave & crash into each other. You find your hand on his dick, you then decide it would be a good idea to jerk him off, so you do it on shore. There was nobody around because there was a show going on that night that everyone went to.

Sammy begins to rub your clit, because he might as return the favor. You moan in pleasure & get on top of him & start kissing passionately, you guys switch positions & he looks at you for approval to go inside of you, you give him the look for permission. 

He thrusts inside of you causing you to moan once again. He kisses your neck and begins to keep kissing you going to the direction south, you're getting excited as he goes lower and lower. He then begins to open your thighs & he beings to kiss your inner thighs, giving you chills.

He starts to get to your pussy, your eyes roll to the back of your head because it feels so good. When hes done, you push him down aggressively getting on top of him you put the tip of the dick in your mouth teasing Sammy, he grabs the back of your head forcing you to have more or his dick in your mouth.

Sammy tells you hes about to cum, you tell him to do it in your mouth so you can swallow it, this causes Sammy to get even more tuned on then what he already is. You start to suck his dick faster and faster and you can sense Sammy is about to let go. And he cums in your mouth, you can taste the warmth of him inside your mouth.

You stop & lay down next to Sam, but he gets back on top of you ready for round two, but you're way to tired for that & you say i'll definitely save this for tomorrow. So you two get dressed & he drives you home.

He walks you to your door & kisses you goodnight & he walks back to his car, he turns back to look at you as you wink & say same time same place. Then walked inside.