Stupid Prank1

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" a loud and excited voice greeted Sinb as soon as she opened the door of her house.A wide and bright smile never faded from her beautiful face.

"Thank you Umji-ah"she engulfing Umji in a tight hug as she welcoming her inside.

"It's been long time since we met. You've got a lot prettier and bright"said Umji as she plop herself comfortably on couch.

"I know.I've busy in LA and after been a while i got my deserve holiday.I missed all of you that's why i came back to korea."Sinb put down two glasses and a bottle of wine."I want to celebrate my birthday with you guys."

"We missed you to .And everyone was busy now a days that we barely got time to hangout together.But it's nice to have you back in here again."Umji flashed a sincere smile for the other woman and be repliedwith the same smile."Anyway,is there anyone else came visited you before me?"she asked before taking sip of the wine.

"Sowon unnie and Eunha unnie came this morning, Eunseo at lunch, Dahyun and Sana this evening and you,tonight."

"Yerin unnie?" Umji got her brows lifted in curiosity.

"She said she gonna came later because she got something to settle at her camp for a while?I don't know and...i don't care"Sinb shrugged her shoulder but the dissapointment is too obvious to ignored.

A loud laugh echoing in the living room."Be patience.She will came later.No need to sulking like that tho."

"I'm not sulking!"protested Sinb as her cheeks started to blushed with a tint of pink shade.

"Of course you're not."mocked Umji."What to do...You got yourself a very busy sergeant .You should know that." Cassed Umji.

"I know-"Sinb fidgeting with her fingers."But...isn't she missed me?I mean...We've not seeing each other for a long time except for those phone calls,message and video calls! And to thought that it's my birthday is......ughh.."Sinb ruffled her hair in frustrating.

"You know Yerin unnie.She never broke her promise besides I'm sure she is clearing up her task or schedule or whatever she got in her line to make a time for you two."Umji tried to calm down Sinb.

"Maybe"

"Yahh! Believe her Sinb."

"Yes i believe her it just that i felt annoyed with her works."she make a face that erupt another laughter from yuri.

"You never complained before"

"I know! Its just...Her works keep her busy all the time .we barely got no time to face time or voice call with each other.I mean...You know how our time difference works.When she finished her duty,I was in a dream land and when I'm awake she either sleeping or on duty again.it is so frustrating!"Sinb protest to annoying Umji who hold her laughter since then while listening to Sinb.

"Then,What you ganna do about it?"

"I don't know.I hate her and I love her.But at the sametime, I want to take my revenge on her for make me feel like this."complained Sinb.

"How about we pull a prank on her?"suggested Umji in dangerous yet mischivous face.

"Prank?" Sinb shoot a questionable look at Umji."I know what prank i can do to punish her."*smirked.

.......