Part 1: My heart Yearns

My heart longs for moments of joy...My life has ended all joy become a tear, I have cried a lot for the past, finished for everything but inside my rest, I lived the pain of memories...I wished for the moments of my joy to last for every moment I lived in and every second the whispers of the days were precious to me and those laughs are what thirst thirsty years I lived joy and safety I was forgetting all around me lived with the dreams I had built for myself and no consolation from the king of hearts and joy is how difficult it is to part when you wake up and you are a scientist that you will not find that smiley eyes that you time and go to longings...

let the torment depends on the moments of crying or wishing back to the past, you have suffered because you lost the people of the unarmed have become the night of tears and to break the pain of separation and memories everywhere I met him  how long was the night to escape lover missed you I cried memories ruins I wished not to fall the sun of your day and to return to depend on the moments were the most authentic moments of life became your life as a ship crash between the waves do not have a place to be a moor back to him while longing and nostalgia memories  all the things about you I build dreams and draw your path to joy but the storm of life was stronger and I took your dreams away you to a distant place, and I felt that you were an unwanted moment in life I wished for a moment, that the lost mind would not realize what was going on around it, wish for moment that you are flying high among the stars, you will be happy between your dreams and your love and do not leave him a day I wished not to be weak ant stand helpless in front of the cruel life painted all colors of life and I wish everything that was feeling and sesations is the pulse that brings you back to the reality of life. The energy of love has driven you to life and now I am tired of pain and tear, I have forgotten everything, I hate everything, I reject the cruelty to my self you do not like the life you suffer.  Do not stop for a moment to break the pain and throw in the graves of darkness, which brings back all despair and helpless for life crying injustice life crying repentance and disability wailing remnants pf weak feelings crying everything crying on my self-crying my inability to live again crying fear and anxiety crying I cried waiting for moments that were useless I wished to full all of the pain  but I was wrong because it becomes even a mass of sadness grief loss of fear crying complaint wounds will never end wait just a pain hurt my heart hours I protested against all I have woven from a fence of weakness and I am afraid that I am stronger that the pain and I will  never fail but I will return for a moment, the heart will bleed from the past and the suffering will never go away. Life but predestination is stronger how painful is to live a body without a spirit I lost all sense of all around you as if the pain increased and the heart became out of the scope of life live but without a sense of pulse only to indicate the life but semi-living he walks like a living out dead from the pain and sadness until the tears will not heal wounds and those cries that hesitate deep enough will not be back I wish that my heart would not be hurt but life is not a guarantor for it. It holds all that is written. Do not object, life is always given to take all that is high in your life, cry, your voice is loud. Get out the volcano of pain. Rebel from inside count to the reality of life.

Days and I lived happily ever after say if my life is a sign of happiness and write on the graves of the departed before he is born for girl.