morning glory

CHAPTER 1My name is Dan, Dan Morris.  Its early march and the weather is extremely chilly. This year's winters seems too harsh. And  too cold for a Sunday morning. From the hotel window I could see rain drops hitting the glass panel. I rolled over and remembered I had brought a girl along. She was still deep in sleep; maybe she had too much vodka last night. i hate make up, bunch of an ugly fake layer of colored plaster, anyway She looks so innocent and young, That thought of a girl being underage and fifty percent of our magistrates are female makes me scared because your ass will sent to prison and you will be turned into someone's wife longer than all marriages life expectancy in Kenya.  The title sex offender is too hurting for my profession though my bosses are presumed to be above the law. That thought brought another memory,I can remember clearly. We had an argument last evening with my brother Tom, Tom Morris is my only brother, the only closest friend and partner. The argument and fierce exchange of words led me going to night club. It was an expensive joint   in uptown Westlands. As much as my brother got bitter about the idea of spending heavily I took that argument to my advantage and I spend a lot and I even managed to carry extra entertainment to the house. I had fun I must admit, but my brother is not supposed to know about the girl. He will make sure she doesn't return to town. I slipped slowly out from the blanket rapped a towel around my waist and walked to the window. There was no much traffic on the road. The sky was bright white and the drizzles seemed to be increasing. I was thinking about sneaking out without her knowing of course she must be any other hooker in town. I went past the bed; she was still asleep and into the bathroom. The water was warm, I felt so good as the water run on my back. By the time I opened the door she was gone. I rushed to my trousers. The money was still there. Where the hell did she go, did I sleep talk at night, was she the police? Shit I picked my phone to call my brother because I had to explain everything. There then the door jerked open and she was standing holding to cups of coffee and a packet of cookies pressed against her ribs."Hey, good morning" she said it smiling placing the two disposable cups on the bed side table and letting the packet of cookies drop on the bed."Hey morning" I was still in shock holding the phone"Did I do something wrong?" she asked, placing her arms around my waist. "You seem distracted" she continued."Oh no...no am fine, I was just checking my phone for any massages" I lied and I know she could tell that. "No problem my dear, let me shower too,  then we have the breakfast, stay right there don't you move' she winked and dropped off the dress she had on with nothing underneath and she practically run to the bathroom. She didn't give me time to protest. I sat on the bed thinking. Her phone was on bed, I thought of going through but of course it must have a password, she seemed nice i thought . Five minutes later she came out smelling soap and smiling. She was beautiful i admitted the second time. She sat next to me, her legs and thighs exposed.  Crossed her legs and looked at me in the eye smiling. I held my self but she was tempting as hell.We stared at each other for ten seconds before she broke the silence. "So Mr. Dan or whatever your name is, can we have the coffee..." I cursed to myself for having told her my real name, i thought of tell her a fake name to make her believe it was the real name and of course My brother will kill me revealing my name to strangers. we hard work ethics and conducts. "Oh sure... Coffee it is" i objected  wrapping the hot disposable cup with a serviette and it handing over to her and as she picked it I noticed her well manicured nails with sexy red nails. "So are we going somewhere today? Church? Can we go to a church?  me and you?" she flatly place that on my face and i looked for humor in her face, i could see non. I don't even know what I was thinking I found myself accepting and regretting it. "Sure that seems like a great idea... But don't you have any other things to do?" I asked her reading her thoughts and she answered even without thinking."Nope. I leave alone and am bored. "She meant it, I could now see it in her eyes."Mm...." she interrupted before I could figure out the right comment. "Are you seeing someone else or married?" she was now clutching the cup with both hands but that hotel room was not that chilly by now. maybe she was escaping from  showing how nervous she was cause her lap was shacking in a slow rhythm  and I noticed that. "Yes", I bluntly replied sarcastically smiling "Oh! Well great.... Will she kill me if she finds out I just slept with you without using a condom?" she looked annoyed and I think she was trying to annoy me back. "I don't think she's capable of killing her self" I grinned heavily at her "Silly you" she softly slapped me on the check smiling.. Then she came close and I opened my lips for her. The kiss was great I could tell she enjoyed it.