The Box

It was nearly 2.30pm when I saw a light blue coloured background around me . The floor was also of the same shade . It seemed as if I was enclosed in a light blue coloured box . I looked around but didn't find anyone . The colour of the box was joyful but I was a bit scared because I am scared to stay alone . My voice echoed round the walls which made it scarier . Suddenly I heard a voice saying ," Having any intention to come here ?" I was surprised . I replied ,"But who are you ?" The voice said ,"I am the box of fears." I said ,"what?!?!" The voice answered laughing,"I am the box in which people come and face their fears , your's is being alone ." I was stunned. I had never told anybody about my weakness . I replied with astonishment ," Who has told you this ?" The voice said patiently ,"You will get to know when the right time will come ." I was silent . Millions of thoughts came into my mind . Suddenly there I saw a black hole had formed in the ground . When I went near it curiously , something pulled me into it and I fell down .
Then I landed in a room brightly coloured it was not painted in any one colour . I was the spectrum of colours splashing all over the room .
I was very happy looking at those colours though I was alone . I as if I had a company . I was alone now but not scared anymore .Then the same voice came into my ear . It said ," This  is the box of something which is your strength that is art ." The voice continued ," Did you see the light blue colour out of the other colours ?" I replied confusingly ," Oh yeah ! Now I notice it . I didn't see it in the first place . " The voice said ," Now you see what t I was trying to say ? This light blue colour represents your fear , your weakness . But these spectrum of colours represent your strength . Just like you didn't notice the light blue colour out of the spectrum of colours, you will also never be alone when are with your strength ." The voice faded away . It was never heard again . Suddenly I saw a black figure coming up to me and saying ," What are you doing ?" When I opened my eyes , I saw my History teacher yelling at me for sleeping in the class .
                                         - TheStoryTeller