Chapter 1 pilot

Alexis pov

Alexis wake up

1 more hour I groaned

Alexis so help me I will pull out the bucket of water.

I yelled I'm up.

Then I kicked stefan out of my room so I could get dress.

I wore a red shirt black skinny jeans and my leather jacket with black wedges. After I do that I put on red lipstick black eyeliner and some mascara. then i was  ready for the fist day of school.

I'm younger I'm in the 11th grade 1 here below my brother Stefan.

I jumped in stefans car and we headed off to school.

(*Skip car ride )

when we arrived everyone was starting at us. 

We got compliments like she's so hot and I got dog whistles but I didn't care. 

Once got in the school we went to the office and compelled our way in.

skip school)

stefan went to the cemetery to stock some human that looked like Katherin.

I was at on the couch watching TV and Stefan comes in and says we're going to the mystic grill.

(at Mystic grill)

We met a girl Caroline and bonnie also Elena. they were talking to stefan about some party tomorrow for school.  i left 2 girls in the bathroom when I bumped into a boy with brown hair amd the most beautiful  brown eyes. He said his name was Jeremy Gilbert and introduce myself to jeremy. I can tell he was so I said bye to him. then we left mystic grill. and went home and went to bed after being talked about who killed the two people the other night I said it was Damon it had to be he's only one who kills humans.

the next day

I heard that my brother had a run in with mr Tanner.  and mr Tanner lost bad.

At the bonfire / Party

At the bonfire my brother me to go talk to Elena. I saw jeremy follow a girl and boy so followed jeremy when I saw him push the guy of the girl she ran off and jeremy started to follow her so I went back to the party and drank a lot I was drunk kinda of then i heard yelling jeremy holding that girl and she had a bite on her neck she was sent to the hospital and I knew exactly who bit her. My brother dragged me home to see if I did it which I didn't. After I told him. Damon showed up. He said hey sis and bro.

stefan: why r u here its been 15 years.

damon: I came back for Elena. 

I said don't touch Elena got

then he started teasing stefan. He tried to tackle Damon then i push Damon in

to a tree. then i wrote in my journal

why do my brothers hate each other why. i had a plan to have my brother Stefan happy but Damon messed it up. i hope we can be family again like old times this time no evil b**ch Katherin.  today damon almost killed girl named the Vicki that  jeremy loves.

love Alexis