※Morning Field of white flowers※

Blaine always had a hard time figuring out Bell when she was lying. Not that his powers couldn't help him, but the first time he tried them on her she immediately noticed him, almost like she could sense him. Despite how much he's a hothead, Blaine cares about Bell in many ways people didn't realize, not even Bell herself. The two had a very close relationship, almost like a brother and sister relationship, but secretly, Blaine wanted a little more than that...

She has been distant lately, though. And its starting to drive him nuts. The first time she sort of ignored him, of course he was bugged out, and talked to her about it. She denied it of course, and Blaine just shrugged it off since there wasn't much to worry at the time.

But he has now.

The second time, this time she was silent. She didn't let out a single word out of her mouth the whole day, which seemed impossible. Her sisters said it was normal, since there are times where she was silent for few days just because she was doing something. Doing what, they weren't sure. Bell never mentioned anything to them, and the girls didn't question. They didn't want to make her uncomfortable. And it confuses him even more. The only communication he had with her was through telepathy or text.

The third time, she was literally gone. No one has seen her, but she did left a note saying she was going somewhere. When is she coming back? She wasn't sure herself.

Now that drove him nuts.

The first day she was gone, he had less motivation to do his normal habits. He didn't feel like hitting or be violent that hard, or even be mean for once. He didn't feel like walking, and just teleport to go through places instead. He eats nonchalantly, and had less sleep. He hadn't been himself a lot that day, and his brothers tried to cheer him up, along with Bell's sisters themselves.

But even though he had fun with them, he was still worried.

The next few days had gotten worst. He barely hits his brothers and became silent. He barely was around, was always in a lone place. A field for example, and he would just stand there, as if waiting for her to come back. 

But of course, she didn't come back. He knew that. But even so, until now, he stood at the field of ehite flowers with his hands stuffed in his pockets. He stood there, looking at nothing in particular, but watched the white petals fly around as the wind whispered softly. It almost seemed like Bell was the one who whispered to him.

How he missed her.

He gave a sigh, and finally left the place. Completely oblivious to sense a presence behind him as he walked home alone.
____________________________________

The next 'morning' wasn't so kind to him either. Blaine groaned as he heard the annoying alarm clock of his rang loudly at his ear before he immediately smashed it in frustration. His eyes were slammed shut, but then Bell came to mind. He has to keep looking for her. Blaine groaned once more, and slowly adjusted his eyes from the blinding moonlight.

'I seriously hate mornings right now'  he bitterly thought but didn't put much thinking into it to even bother. As he finally got up and sat on his bed, he brushed a hand through his cold snow locks out of his forehead. They were sort of tangled, probably because of bedhead, he thought. With an inaudible sigh he got out of his grey blanket and threw it aside. He stood up from his bed and walked to the bathroom. He was so not ready to face the day..
____________________________________

In a surprising short amount of time, Blaine instantly finished his breakfast. He was pretty early actually, because none of his brothers woke up or even ate breakfast. If they had, they'd at least be in the dining room eating and talking about whatever nonsense or about the puffs (he shuddered at the thought because his was currently missing) while waiting for him, leave a note, maybe some dishes weren't washed, or just simply leave the door unlocked. And none of those signs were evident, and last he checked, when he went down the hallway he could hear his brothers' snores loud and clear from the outside that he almost swore that they were near him.