The 5 friends

"Why are you always so lame" Bella says in an annoyed tone

"Oh shut it Bella, you wouldn't go on a date with a guy you just met!"

I say.

"Oh YESH I would, especially if he is that fine!"

(YESH is our word)

"And plus I have a boyfriend"

I look out the window of Deans

Black 1967 Chevy Impala. He was letting me borrow it until my car was fixed. Why did I think it was a good idea to let her drive? I really need to drive. I was bored sitting in the passenger seat and she has a record for car accidents. If she crashed Deans baby he would kill me!

We finally got to our destination, Bella's house, for our sleep over with Alice, Maddie and Francine.

When we got in the house we saw Alice sitting on the couch.

"Hey guys, what took you so long?"

"Bella wanted to drive."

"Oh"

We sat on the couch and waited for the others. I soon heard a small knock on the door. I raced to open it. When I did I saw Maddie and Francine. I smiled and motioned them inside. I was about to close the door when three other people walked in. Alice squealed and hugged one of them, Sam Winchester her bf. Then Castiel , Francine's bf, and then my bf, Dean Winchester walked in. I gave Dean a kiss on the cheek and sat down.

"Hey I thought this was an all girls sleep over" Bella says.

"You don't mind, right Bella," Alice said while leading Sam over to the couch.

"I do cause BJ isn't here!" She said angrily.

She sat on the couch and ate popcorn.Dean pulled out a movie case from his jacket.

"I brought the human centipede"

Maddie screamed and I jumped with joy. He popped it into the DVD player and sat with the rest of us.

-time skip to after movie-

After the movie we decided to go to a park, even though it was almost midnight.

"Hey let's go egg some guys house!" Dean says.

"No Dean!" Bella says loudly.

He sits on a bench and glares at Bella.

We walk around for a few hours and then go to Walmart and mess around like young and stupid adults do.

We then headed back to Bella's house and crashed there with the guys.

-time skip-

I woke up when I heard Bella's alarm go off. I tried to move but I noticed Dean laying next to me asleep. I looked around and saw Alice and Sam on the floor. I looked out in the hall and saw Francine and Cas asleep on the ground. weird. I saw Maddie was asleep in Bella's chair and Bella was asleep on her bed. I stood up and Dean woke up.

"Why so early?"

"Bella's alarm that's why"

He sat up and looked around then fell asleep. I laid down next to him and fell asleep also. only to be awoken 20 minutes later by a loud knock on the door. I stood up and went to the front window and saw my older brother ,Alfred. Great! he is going to drag me home! I laid down and pretended to sleep. Then Bella got up and went to the door.

"Bella don't, its Alfred and he will drag me home!" I whispered.

"Oh ok"

-time skip-

I woke up at 2:00 pm

It took me an hour to get dressed 'cause Dean wouldn't stop bugging me.

I finally was able to leave at 3.

I grabbed my keys and got into my car. Dean followed. "where to?"

"The mall."

He groaned.

"What?"

"Can we atleast go to Spencers?"

"That's why we are going!"

I was about to pull out of Bella's drive way when Sam made me stop.

"Hey can we tag along?"

Alice was standing behind him.

"Yeh, sure."

Dean groaned.

"Be nice, he is your brother!"

"Fine" he sat and pouted the entire time.

When we arrived at the mall, I saw Feliks, Maddie's bf, walking hand in hand with another girl!

I walked allitle closer to see who it was.

It was Tori, Maddie's worst enemy!

"HEY FELIKS!"

I called him over to us.

"Oh hello, Amelia, how are you?"

I slapped him across the face.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"CHEATING ON MY BEST-FRIEND YOU BASTARD!"

I screamed.

Dean punched him and kicked him while he was on the ground.

"You want to break my sister heart! I will break every bone in your little fucking body!"

He kept kicking him until Feliks started crying.

"Dean, Dean DEAN!" I yelled

"WHAT?"

"STOP NOW!"

"No."

I pushed him back before he could hit him more.

"Let Maddie deal with him."

He sighed

"Fine"

We walked into the mall and left Feliks on the ground.

What we didn't know was that Alice recorded the entire thing.