Part 1

A/N btw these are not my characters to take credit for and that Riley , Gisselle , Chloe , west and Michelle are all 17 and the rest of a troupe are 18 . This is set in season 3 But Eldon and Michelle are together.

Riley's pvo
So we are at internationals and right now Kate's talking about who we share rooms with " so it's Thalia , Gisselle and Chloe in room 3 , Amanda anD Ciearra in room 6 . Room 5 is a spare room .Im in room 2 so in room 1 we have the five boys . In room four we have , Michelle and Riley. James do not complain that your three rooms away from Riley. " James gave the puppy eyes at Kate but she just looked at him sternly . James then gave puppy eyes at me but I've been feeling nauseous all week . Of course I haven't told James because he'd freak out and not let me dance , I've only told Emily and Michelle cause they noticed something was up and Emily thought I was pregnant but of course I wasn't I mean me and James had done it but that was like two weeks ago . I was lost in thought then suddenly James has his muscular arms wrapped round me . I felt safe , then I just threw up right then and there dight on James !!! I immediately ran to the bathroom . "Riley wait " I heard James say then Kate sent Emily in too see If I was alright . Maybe I was pregnant . What would I do . " Riley I think you should take a pregnancy test " Emily said as she handed one to me " do you really think so " " yeah I do Riley , just take it if it's positive we will deal with it " I was so scared if it was positive what would James say " so Emily what do I do " I didn't know how it worked this whole pregnancy test thing . " Riley follow the instructions and I'll be waiting out here " okay simple . I did what I had to do and waited but I didn't want to turn it over without James . " Emily can you get James and tell the others I'm fine "
I just wanted James " okay " as Emily walked out I saw James walk in " Riley are you okay ... " he trailed off as he saw what was in my hand . I was terrified " are you " " James I haven't turned it over yet I wanted you to be here " I thought these lines on this test decide my future " 3 , 2 , 1 " James said as I turned it over there was two lines pregnant . I had a little baby inside of me . " James what ... are we ... gonna do " I said in between sobs " Riley I don't know about you but I think we can raise this baby ... together you and me . As a family , but it's your decision it's your body " he was so thoughtful putting me first instead of his opinion . " I don't know what to do but I wanna do whatever with you there by my side " we hugged and cried I wanted to keep this baby . We walked out of the bathroom Hand in hand I wanted to talk to miss Kate to see if me and James could share a room . " miss Kate can we talk to you " my eyes were still red and puffy from crying .. " come in " we followed her into her room

James pvo

I couldn't believe it I was a father to a baby that me and Riley share . Right now me and Riley are in Kate's room trying to tell her the news . " miss Kate we have to tell you something " Riley said in a kinda sad way " what is it , is it something bad , you look worried " Kate's has always been close to Riley she thinks off her as a second mother " um Kate I'm just gonna blurt if out " Riley said " Kate Riley's pregnant " I just said it and as I did Riley slowly made her way onto my lap.

Riley's pvo

" um I mean congratulations but wow are you gonna keep it " Kate said but as she did I burst into tears and dug my head into James' chest . He just kissed my head and told Kate that He'd take me to our room . She said that we can have room five . just us and the baby .